Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Woman DJ'S ???

Guest zooyorker

Guest zooyorker

My girlfriend has been spinning for a little over a year now.. I must say she is getting good. I want to know why there is not more female DJs out there.. I would think that now is a good time for a little change.. Just want to know what you guys think.

Theres lots of female djs out there. Females in the states are just starting to get more attention now. Over in europe there are so many female djs. I would love to see more women djs get the recognition they deserve. cool.gif

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

I've been spinning for about 8 months, but still learning and playin around, and collecting.....its great being a girl doing this but hard because of the different treatment - guys are eager to help for the wrong reasons and most dont take you seriously, its frustrating being in a record store with 100 guys pushing and everything lol (the net is great to shop around!) Butt.....hey, its all about using what u have to get what you want - look at jackie christie lol...the hardest thing for dj's is getting the "hookup" so in that sense, its easier...I know for myself Im just taking it very slowly, not stressing about it and not setting a goal to change the world....just wanna put a smile on my face, keep up a cool hobby and see where it takes me....its amazing how much you can make other people smile.gif too, after a longgg night back here I LOVE pulling out old trax and seeing people's faces light up! So if thats all it ever ends up being.....thats good enuff for me smile.gif

good luck!

------------------

--=== Deep into the vibe of house music ===--

MissDiva19@aol.com

Over here we have a number of female deejays, and have played host to sister bliss, lisa lash, and a host of other international female DJ luminaries...I personally couldn't give a rats about whether the person spinning the toons is b or g, w or b or y, whatever.......

if you are a female DJ then just go for it and prove all thos chauvanistic motherfuckers wrong wink.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com