Clubplanet Nightlife Community

security at exit?

hi...i gotta ask somethin...how is the security at exit now? will they search m more / less than SF? I am not getting my pills till i am in the vity on friday night...i am nervous about hiding them. I have had to hide in some silly places...will i need to do that again??Also they r capsules...is there anywhere i shouldn't hide them hehe?? oh there r only like 4 pills..thanks everyone!!!<333

pookie, I think you shouldn't judge one club vs another. That's dangerous thinking. I've gone to Exit and SF and have had the worst experiences with security (I'm NOT a dealer),

Tip 1, bring only for you. anything more than 1 or 2 on you brings up the idea your moving them. Hide in the best place possible to you. Don't let your guard down. On certain nights I've walked in with Altoid boxes, others, the guys at the door really stuck there hands down my pants.

they're pretty thorough with the guys and lax on the girls. there was one jerkoff on saturday night who was walking around the lounge areas beaming his light at all the people sitting down. he was being such a prick. . . looking for people who were either passed out or sellin. but that was just one a-hole. mad.gif

If u're a girl it'll be okay. But they started to pat down even more after the incident at "twilo". I'm a girl and they pat me down at Exit. What surprised me was they even kinda ran their hands underneath my bra and stuff... They also started to check the inside of u're cig. pack too for GIRLS and they never done that b4. Oh wellz I always get my "shit" in there just fine smile.gif

If u're careful u won't get caught.. be clever haha...

Tomochan

really, its more-or-less random. being a lady is not escpecially helpful. i have seen them check inside girls' shoes!

here's a fact: u r more likely to get a full frisk when u look buzzed or act jumpy, and will probably get only the briefest pat-down when u go in stone cold sober w/out carrying anything illegal. nothing, however, is guaranteed.

As some1 said already it's about how u look too.. I guess I look "innocent" so they don't pat me down hard or even look at my purse. My way is to... as soon as it's u're turn.. start pulling out what u have in u're pockets... like show them that u don't care if they look inside or not... like take the motive to show them what u got... "hey take it look =) I got nothing to hide" kinda attitude helps a lot. Since they don't wanna go through all u're stuff while there's people lined up behind ya smile.gif

I even open my cig pack for them so they can take a look inside... be nice and they'll be nice.

Tomochan <3

never have any trouble with security for some reason, though i always get busted by undercovers outside of exit frown.gif happened twice actually, we returned to the car once to leave our keys and phones etc...the second we get out of the car and i put my package in my sock, a van pulls over with like 6 guys running out, you know how it goes, against the car, a great search, started undressing my buddy, told him to take off his socks, thats where i freaked out haha, we were already rolling too, i took off my socks and left the bag in there, lucky for me they didnt check the sock after i took it off, they brought out one huge flashlight searched the area and decided to let us go, another time same thing happened only this time we had nothing on us. So be careful when getting to the club, dont sit down to tie your shoes or hide something haha

[This message has been edited by alexz (edited 08-10-2000).]

being a girl means nothing now.

i am a girl, and have had my breasts and my undies patted down at SF, the Tunnel, raves, and Exit. at Exit they even told me to lift my skirt up to show them that I wasn't wearing short shorts underneath to hide my drugs. we're talking both men and women security guards. maybe they want a cheap thrill? haha. smile.gif

my boyfriend and his friends have had to take off their shoes at Exit. they've had their balls touched and everything.

just be creative. if worse comes to worse, just take it before going in. good luck.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*