Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD @ Crobar Fri Fed 16...Question????

I have not been out in a while and we are planning to go out soon. I figured i would go see PVD @ Crobar on Fri 2/16 since i like him alot..

My quesiton is someone told me the party will mostly be a Asian crowd.. Is this true?

Will the PVD party be mostly a Asian crowd since its a crobar on a friday??

We just want to make sure its a mixed crowd...

I have not been out in a while and we are planning to go out soon. I figured i would go see PVD @ Crobar on Fri 2/16 since i like him alot..

My quesiton is someone told me the party will mostly be a Asian crowd.. Is this true?

Will the PVD party be mostly a Asian crowd since its a crobar on a friday??

We just want to make sure its a mixed crowd...

asian girls (minus the pacifiers in their mouth) --- very cool (well really i mean japanese girls - coolest girls on the block thank u)

PS:

if these are the kind of asian girls showing up lemme know and i'll be there but from the pics i've seen they're all rave-o-rama at the PVD concerts at crobar and shite

normal_IMG_7627.JPG

even if it was all asains who cares ur there to have a good time not judge whos there...go for the music..ill be there im not asain...thats all you ever hear now asain this asain that. So sad..definetly wont be all asain but they are a big part of the crowd/club scene so get used to it if ur not.. This is new york wake up already.

• 3 weeks later...