Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Special Party @ Exit

Friday August 11th

Imagine's Adam & Eve & Garden of Eden Theme Party

<A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">Guestlist</A> : Plasma V.I.P

To be put on the list email plasma_promo@mail.com with your First name, Last initial and number of guest coming with you. Or call 212.894.3706 x1038

Music:

Main Floor - Tony Draper

Roof Top - Ted the Dillinger

VIP Room - Curt Ashly & Joe Bond

Exit

610 West 56th Street

Between 11th and 12th Ave

<A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">Guestlist</A> : Plasma V.I.P

List Hours: 10pm-1am (best time to get there is 11pm, after that the line is very long)

Door: 18+

Cover: $20 on list

[This message has been edited by plasma (edited 08-11-2000).]

I think its time to update buddy. Eddie Baez rolleyes.gif I could understand at least back in june when people didn't realize that he wasn't actually spinning and they were just puttin him on the flyer, but come seriously. He's been doing the tunnel for a month now rolleyes.gif

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 08-10-2000).]

lol lol the best part is

"VIP" lol lol

anyone needs reduced admission friday

get to exit early and tell the guestlst table OASIS <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">GUESTLIST</A> & they will take care of you NO NAMES NEEDED just say oasis..

have fun any questions call me

(201)725-8858

------------------

oasisnyc.8m.com

(Oasis9389@aol.com)

GUESTLST @ exit, tunnel, sound factory 201-725-8858

(oasis guestlst)

seems like everyone and their mother has a list now...especially for exit, people get them just so they can get in free before 12 as a promoter, instead of spaming your list name people should give reasons why someone would want to use their list wink.gif i mean if you get me in without a line id use yours :P

oh yeah they should get rid of <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlists</A> if they dont bring in a certain amount of people each week or something

yea, mad people promote for exit b/c you get $10 a head, which is great in comparison to the usually $5+ you get at other places.

if you're going to support any promoter, it should be thorin aiello. he has been in the scene for years, and has done so much for the clubbin scene. his entire life is devoted to clubbin. i know he even has helped clubnyc out. want his info? let me know. smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

bahahah...plasma u definitely gotta update your info...first off yes, alex koffman is opening for tony draper...2nd, the djs you have listed in the VIP room dont do anything at exit anymore...im pretty sure they're over at limelight on saturdays...3rd, "adam and eve - garden of eden"???? that was the name of the party in its 2nd week...so here is the real info...

Opening main floor dj: Alex Koffman

Main floor: Tony Draper

VIP: several DJs throughout the night finishing off with SHAWN INK

see list info below

------------------

"Absent Minded" guestlist at Exit and Tunnel.

"Warren's list" at AriA.

email me (IrvGrampa@aol.com) or call me @ 914-912-9518

First off. Do not tell me about the main floor DJs. I know Alex Kofman and I was in the DJ booth with him last week.

He MIGHT spin tonight but Exit has not confirmed yet. He will know in about an hour.

------------------

David Hauser

Plasma VIP list @ Exit Fridays

plasma_promo@mail.com

(212)894-3706 x1038