Clubplanet Nightlife Community

flu

I know this has nothing to do with NYC, but still... Am I the only one wondering howcome there is no cure for flu? Only temporary pain relievers... We got all the scientists working on high-tech deseases, and looks like no one cares about the flu, even though every single one of us gets it. I'm at work, feeling miserable, and all I can do is settle down with the idea that this how I'm gonna feel the next 3-4 days...

------------------

Nobody is perfect but I'm pretty fxxxin' close. -)

Get a flu shot b4 winter...our boss made us all get one b4 this winter and the only ppl who have copped the flu this season have been those who didn't get the shot!

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Drink shitloads of water, and take echnicea with zinc caps.....I drink @ least 3 or 4 litres of water a day and am never sick......except after a big weekend wink.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

The best relief I found so far is good, strong cognac. One shot every 30 minutes or so, and no more sore throat. After the second shot the headache is gone too. Wonder when my boss is gonna realize why I have such a happy face...

------------------

Nobody is perfect but I'm pretty fxxxin' close. -)

I'm at work, feeling miserable, and all I can do is settle down with the idea that this how I'm gonna feel the next 3-4 days...

ME TOO! frown.gif Why does this always happen on the weekend??

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.