Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GATECRASHER IN U.S.? DATES PLEASE

I hope they're hitting NY towards the end of that.....cos I arrive in October! wink.gif any idea on who will be dee jaying? Scott Bond went off when they came out here, as did the other guy (whose name escapes me)....

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Guest bonzai

I KNOW WHEN THEY ARE COMMING AND WHAT CLUB THEY WILL BE AT IN NYC. IT IS 100% CONFIRMED , BUT IM REALLY NOT SUPPOSED TO LET WORD OUT YET. ILL POST IT UP HOPEFULLY LATER THIS WEEK.

Bonzai, no offense but what is the point telling everyone that you know if you arent going to say anything? You should of just kept it to yourself, you are either gonna have a ton of people email you or flame you in this thread. Anyhow I should have the info tomorrow and when I do get it I will post it.

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

From what I have heard they arent releasing any info, till the last week before the tour starts. They know that they will build up a bigger reaction by doing this, and will have people in a frenzy.

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

Well i dont know what is happening here at all, me and a freind have drawn blanks so far... it could be to do with the trouble in Ibiza and the trouble with the name etc..

Carn't imagine that for a tour that long they are seriously thinking they dont need to promote it... i mean ok in NY they wont have to promote it too much they know it will be rammed but in some of the smaller places?

Anyway hopefully we will know next week.

Very Odd