Clubplanet Nightlife Community

%$&%^#*&*#^%!%$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SuGaRNSpIcE

Yo Conn people.........I will be here, taken the rode the trip.........Make sure everyone comes to see the most talked about DJ in NYC, and see for yourselves, what the hype is all about........Do not miss this!!!!!

I have never partied in Conn b4, Hope you guys can show myself and Exacta a good time... Looking forward to it......See ya all friday

Missy, Gianna, Val.........You guys makin the trip......PACHA WAS SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, what happened now?

FYI, she works in the Childrens' Center at the Hospital so she's not talking about "her" parents. She gets some real winners in there. And they cough and sneeze all over her and she brings me home all the germs.

BONUS!!! :D

so im about to draw blood on this 5 yr old girl and the mother doesnt want her to know what is going on. ( bad idea ) what i like to do is warn them that they are going to get a lil pinch. but no, mom doesnt want her to know, like shes not going to find out or something.anyway, so mom is holding her eyes! ( the kids eyes ) like thats not going to freak her out more. right? ok and i had someone holding the girls arm straight for me. so i start to do it and the girl feels the pinch and jerks back and the girl holding her wasnt holding tight enough, so it didnt go exactly how i had planned, but it was still ok. so the girl is freaking out and the mom is saying oh the bad mean girls shouldnt have done that, they are so bad, mommy is going to make them stop, oh why are they doing this,whay are they poking you. like oh my god are you serious?!?!?!? and then her kid had a lil bruise because she was kicking and twisting her arm like a mad child and her mom is like oh my god! look what they did, why did you take so much blood, and i said well you should ask your dr that because he was the one that went order happy. and then she looked at the bruise again and said, oh is this serious? like can she get internal bleeding or something??? and i looked at her and was like mam , its only a little bruise.

Where do these people come from, the kid would have been fine if the mother wasntegging her on!!!!!

shit, thats what i need, my puppies are begging for attention

I deal with wacko parents all day long too so I know what you're going through. I really come close to smashing faces in at some points.

Dont you just want to take the poor kids away from these fuckjobs sometimes :(

I deal with wacko parents all day long too so I know what you're going through. I really come close to smashing faces in at some points.

Dont you just want to take the poor kids away from these fuckjobs sometimes :(

YES!!!! how can they be parents a nd be so retarded at the same time??? poor kids

and i know what u mean about the whole wanting to smash their heads in, its so tempting, and to just be able to curse them out and really say how u feel.

Most of the parents I deal with are very uneducated and are complete idiots...So it really goes up there ass when I talk professional to them and use words that they dont understand...that goes a lot further than stooping down to their level and cursing them out. I've learned this over the years lol.

But I would love to start handing out bitch slaps 8.gif

Most of the parents I deal with are very uneducated and are complete idiots...So it really goes up there ass when I talk professional to them and use words that they dont understand...that goes a lot further than stooping down to their level and cursing them out. I've learned this over the years lol.

But I would love to start handing out bitch slaps 8.gif

lol, i know right. well im glad someone understands my pain. what do u do anyway?