Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Weekend, wheres the best party?

Hey guys. Coming into town on Thurs for 4 nights. Big music fan, normally Techno, Electro, Tech house, etc. Been searching whats on. At the mo, it looks like Zabiela in Pacha. But I prefer smaller clubs, and a more undergound vibe. Can anyone suggest any good Techno nights locally?

Cant help you if yor looking for techno, but if your looking for house music i would suggest CEILO on either fri and sat for a nice intimate room with a great soundsystem and good music. And for the real underground scene go to SHELTER around 5am sun morning adn stay until closing sometime sun afternooon.

Cheers Gabe. You helped out last year too, and I met you at Sol, for Sneak. Still not sure, but might head to Zabiela. Think the DJ might be worth the venu.

x

Is that a fact? Hmm refresh my memory. Well PACHA itself is the best big room in nyc james isnt exactly my style but still why not when your here check out a big room as great as PACHA. And sat night check out CIELO the best small room in nyc. Its not techno either but more deep house with some tech house techish sounds. The dj at cielo this fri and sat will be WILLIE GRAFF, head over to my page www.myspace.com/silverbullnyc the song that is playing is one of his productions and its a small sample of some of the stuff he plays.

Have fun whatever it is you do.

Hey guys. Coming into town on Thurs for 4 nights. Big music fan, normally Techno, Electro, Tech house, etc. Been searching whats on. At the mo, it looks like Zabiela in Pacha. But I prefer smaller clubs, and a more undergound vibe. Can anyone suggest any good Techno nights locally?

are you from Dublin? If so, which places do you like there, that would help guide suggestions