Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pacha's March Line Up

Anyone know Pacha's line up for March. I know they have AVB on the 16th but that isn't my style - besides AVB on a friday at Pacha and 18+ to get in - the crowd will be awful!! Teens and cracked out old asian people packed in like sardines, not exactly my favorite scene.

I'm sure JP will be doing one Saturday and Vasquez is doing his Sunday thing again but who else will be there? I did hear Digweed is going to be playing there but I'm not the biggest fan of him either. Would love it if DT did a night before him and everyone else heads down to WMC.

Any help would be cool? Thanks.

I see DT's birthday bash is booked at Crobar - Studio Mezmor, whatever!!!

Wish it would change venues - I loved DT @ Pacha with Carl Cox.

I figured Erick would be there but he is doing his Centro Fly Classics party this month which I'm guessing will be pretty sick, too bad I can't make it.

And if history serves, his next performance at Pacha won't be as good, but you never know.

:type:

Junior and his staff thank you all for helping to make the RED PARTY so great. We hope that everyone recognized that this was Junior "in his element". There are glitches to be worked out no doubt, but we feel at home at Pacha, so full speed ahead to ONYX on Sunday, March 25, 2006. First-level reduced tickets are on sale now, and there are only 200 tickets reserved at this price.

There's a treat from RED PARTY in the player today.

http://www.juniorvasquezmusic.com/events/

3fb6348cfca64011fb0d7b2be36558a3.jpg

GAY party......

1. Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of the same sex.
  2. Showing or characterized by cheerfulness and lighthearted excitement; merry.
  3. Bright or lively, especially in color: a gay, sunny room.
  4. Given to social pleasures.
  5. Dissolute; licentious.

Correct, All above mixed with the heterosexuals here and there within the party, no doubt.