Clubplanet Nightlife Community

massage

rims whatcha talkin bout? you can jump on a ferry or the path and be in jc in minutes, u'll have to beat me there though, i'm like seconds away. whats your address shine, here i come, and my whole body is hurtin from playin tennis, can i get a full body or u just do back/shoulders?

ps i give a damn good massage myself so i hope i dont have to bring cash for compensation LOL

------------------

deez nuts

i guess the free massage was too good to be true. i'm in it too pershoot, what do u do? i'm an mcse, work with sms for adp in nj. i interviewed at merill at exchange, but they wanted someone fulltime frown.gif

so can i get a raincheck on that massage or what?

------------------

deez nuts

currently...i am workin on settin up a QA environment for market data group (solaris platform)...i also administer financial app's...that will change though...coz ill be in web group doin their shit....ill be a ccna in a couple o weeks....so networking is my career path....i'll also get my mcse, but on win2k platform....with a follow up in B2B/ e-commerce in the future (for my stay in the comp. industry). what would we be doing, if it werent for the high paying jobs of the computer industry.....id be in the gutter! (or somewhere near there smile.gif )