Clubplanet Nightlife Community

massage

hey she gives nightly massages also....damm this is a jack-pot...thats all I need after night of clubbing a good massage....My offer still stands for other females...

------------------

Don't Stop Until its all Done!

bro i get paid to basically surf the web about 5 hrs a day, i take a 2hr lunch and i do about an hour of work, sometimes. it gets kinda boring after a while, but when the check's in the mail its all good..

Originally posted by Pershoot:

currently...i am workin on settin up a QA environment for market data group (solaris platform)...i also administer financial app's...that will change though...coz ill be in web group doin their shit....ill be a ccna in a couple o weeks....so networking is my career path....i'll also get my mcse, but on win2k platform....with a follow up in B2B/ e-commerce in the future (for my stay in the comp. industry). what would we be doing, if it werent for the high paying jobs of the computer industry.....id be in the gutter! (or somewhere near there smile.gif )

------------------

deez nuts