Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trip to NY

Hello!!!

my name is Dani, i'm from barcelona.

Me and my friends are planning a trip to NY, we love a lot party, and I tried to find some after hour but i think we don't have the same concept of this.

I'm looking for clubs that opens at 06:00AM (morning) and closes at 12:00 or more late, with the sunlight.

Thks!!!!

Shelter's Saturday night party starts at the regular time, but goes on all night. Some people wake up early on Sunday morning (5AM) get there for the 6 AM - 12 PM phase.

I am thinking of doing that this Sat. if you want to join.

If you don't like sweaty, grubby househeads I think Gypsy Tea has afterhours.

gypsy tea after hrs is more ofthe harder music dark tribal progressive and a weird crowd depending on what your use too. SHELTER has been goin on for 16yrs in march now, so they are doing something right. Ive had fun at botyh places many times over the yrs Shelter is something magical though.

I agree with silverbull. Shelter party has been going on for a long time in NYC. Iam not 100% sure but I think Timmy Regisford has the longest club residence in NYC . The guy is a machine mixes beats like u wouldnt believe, i think u definatly should check out this party. Gypseytea is good, but not for every party, depends on who is spining.

FYI this sat night the SHELTER party starts at 5am sat night/sun morning which means it should go on till about 2-4pm sunday afternoon. Sting International is the other resident of SHELTER and he will be playing,opening things up will be Ben Johnson.

A few weeks ago when i was at Shelter and the party began at 5am ben was killing it and sting was relentless. Because theres a party beforehand expect a bit of a slow begining but by 7-8am until closing it will be nuts.

Hello!!!

my name is Dani, i'm from barcelona.

Me and my friends are planning a trip to NY, we love a lot party, and I tried to find some after hour but i think we don't have the same concept of this.

I'm looking for clubs that opens at 06:00AM (morning) and closes at 12:00 or more late, with the sunlight.

Thks!!!!

Are you a woman? If yes, post a picture. Thanks in advance.