Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This just in...

motleyfool

Clubs gettin raid next week.

Last night was the start of the crackdown for underage drinkers. The biggest place that got raided last night was UOOTRs.

Temptations had TWO huge buses that had probably 100 collage freshmen girls. I heard that place is next on the raider.

Next week, this is what the list looks like (I havent seen it but I know someone who has)

Temptations

Joe Blacks.

Trust Bar.

Seems like they are hitting up the other side of town next week.

Someone wanna comfirm this?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

update: official count of under-age arrests at UOOTR last was 48 GIRLS!!!!

advice to the promoters promoting the clubs that are on the hot list for next week. Whatever you do MAKE SURE no fake IDs or underage people are let in the door or you're fucked!

Regards,

Every promoter's friend.

Oh boy, here we go again. Motley Fool, aka Kashif, and his mindless banter and self destructive ways trying to bring down what he doesn't have or what he will EVER have. It's the same song and dance. In case you haven't heard, Kashif was let go from Joe Black's. Nice job! Kashif took a beautiful club and within months of opening ruined it. He burned a lot of people from promoters to DJs by not paying them. Word on the street is he owes a lot of people money. So now, Kashif is no longer a part of Black Friday's at Joe Black's. His fashion show is the only thing left that he will ever do there.

So here we go, Kashif is now spreading lies and rumors of supposed police raids in the nightclub scene. Makes sense; he's just bitter that he got the boot once more and will do anything and everything to create some new lie. My, you are creative!! Up or on the Rocks was raided because they cater to a younger, college crowd. Makes sense to do that every now and then. Welcome to Hartford. But making up lies about how "you know someone who knows" the list of targeted clubs to get raided is a downright blatant lie. How do you sleep at night? How do you look at yourself in the mirror and feel good? Shame on you.

Kashif, your days in Hartford are done. You've been banned from HYPE, the Hilton, Emperor (for that lovely scene you created out front), Joe Black's, Room 960 and many other places. You are the epitome for what this city does not need. You are a twisted, pathetic little man who lives a lie. Please, seek help. The lies you tell. Having a fake wedding and using the thousands collected as gifts to go on vacation, you tell everyone you're from Dubai like the world should be impressed when in fact you're from Pakistan. I never met someone so ashamed of who they are. Oh, let us not forget the recent lie in the Hartford Courant of how you were a resident DJ at Bar With No Name back in 1993 is the biggest lie ever. I wonder how Joe Ventura, Markie Gee, Jeff Romanowski and Dave Dresden would feel about that? Oh, in case you didn't know, those WERE THE REAL resident DJs of Bar With No Name, not you!!

The funny part is you think no one notices these things, but the entire city does!!! You are the perfect example of what it is to be your own worst enemy. Do everyone a favor and just quit while you're ahead!!!!! Good riddence!!!!!!

? wow, that touched a wrong nerve. LOL!

Joe, it seems like you are the one who can't sleep at night! I think Kashif peacefully does thats why he keeps doing what he does.

The funniest thing is you are the one who needs to seek some medical help my friend:

Kashif was at Emperor at the Oscar Night party this Sunday - proving wrong your comment about being banned from the Emperor.

Kashif is PART of HYPE - proving your sorry ass wrong again. I'm sure he will see you at the next HYPE event soon.

Kashif is doing another event at Joe Blacks in May, June and July - proving your wanna be Kashif ass wrong(toting around town with a camera like he does and has been doing since 2004)

You went running to Bora and Chris after he fired your ass from his events. You told and made up so much shit about him that you yourself used to say about Chris and Bora. You blamed everything on him. If only Bora and Chris know the real truth. I'm sure they will find out about how pathetic you are and your greed for fame and money just like Kashif did.

We know that you are the only one who came up with the name "katshit". You are so shameless that you send txt messages to people and tell them "Oh, its not me. Its Bora!! its Bora and Chris". I'm sure the txt messages you sent to 'that' person will be showed to Chris and Bora at some point or another. The kind of drama you did with those txt messages and blaming other people of you actions are the same things you did when you went running to 960!

All these things you and everyone says about him when the fact of the matter is the 'NEW' people including YOU who are getting popular in Hartford are even noticed because of HIM. Kashif has destroyed the DJ monopoly which was the Hartford scene three years ago. Now, EVERYONE (even the new bedroom DJs) can promote and DJ at different clubs. Did you notice that? Did you notice your sorry ass from small town new york (you claim you are from the CITY, when the city is infact ALBANY, NY HAHAHA)is somebody now because of him. Afterall you stole all of his photographs from the YH site for your short lived magazine. Just look at the people he gave a chance to DJ and promote. He gave them a chance and make them who they are now. Whoever local DJ he has given a chance to we have seen them booked at a LOT of places in Hartford. He has done a lot of goods things for this city. yes, things did not work out as good at JBs. We are yet to see what happens next there since he himself 'backed out' of his weekly.

Making up stories about someone's personal life is pathetic and weak.

Piece of advice for you, Don't try to be someone you are not. He is the one who started the website that was capturing hartford's scene through photojournalism when you were doing your gay ass mamma's boy figure skating.

You are just pissed off because he is coming out with his magazine. HA HA!

Do you think he even cares what you say here? obviously not because you don't see him post anything else except for his events.

About the comment on raids. I said what I was told by someone who knows these things. What does that have to do with Kashif?

This is where it stands, you agree or not he is one of the most influential people in the scene in Hartford and we have seen that. Trying to tarnish his name will only make him the most talked about person in Hartford! LOL!!! Great job keep it up.

Just grow up.

and by the way Joe, you know who I am.

-R

One more thing.

People, Joseph Gazzola illegally records phone conversations. So if he calls you out of the blue to clarify something and put words into your mouth to make himself clean - HE IS RECORDING YOUR CONVERSATION!

Joe, if you'd like I can list the conversations you claimed and have copies of !

Just randomly one day just grab his cell phone and review the calls he recorded... again, randomly! you will see how low he can get to be someone he is not!

-R

Wow,

Kashif, that was hilarious! I love it when you FLIP OUT!!!! BOOOOOOOoooooooo.....Hahahaha... Just like at the Emporer... Anyway, Kashif, whatsup with this??

"Joe Blacks Grand Reopen | Friday, March 9th

chopdj---Under new management--Gera returning, CTVIPEntertainment, Etc." Looks like you're fired to me?? Let's hear your weasel out of that one...

And if Joe recorded phone calls, he probably only recorded yours because you're such a LOOSER and he needed to do that to protect himself..

I think he records only your telephone calls...

Oh boy, here we go again. Motley Fool, aka Kashif, and his mindless banter and self destructive ways trying to bring down what he doesn't have or what he will EVER have. It's the same song and dance. In case you haven't heard, Kashif was let go from Joe Black's. Nice job! Kashif took a beautiful club and within months of opening ruined it. He burned a lot of people from promoters to DJs by not paying them. Word on the street is he owes a lot of people money. So now, Kashif is no longer a part of Black Friday's at Joe Black's. His fashion show is the only thing left that he will ever do there.

So here we go, Kashif is now spreading lies and rumors of supposed police raids in the nightclub scene. Makes sense; he's just bitter that he got the boot once more and will do anything and everything to create some new lie. My, you are creative!! Up or on the Rocks was raided because they cater to a younger, college crowd. Makes sense to do that every now and then. Welcome to Hartford. But making up lies about how "you know someone who knows" the list of targeted clubs to get raided is a downright blatant lie. How do you sleep at night? How do you look at yourself in the mirror and feel good? Shame on you.

Kashif, your days in Hartford are done. You've been banned from HYPE, the Hilton, Emperor (for that lovely scene you created out front), Joe Black's, Room 960 and many other places. You are the epitome for what this city does not need. You are a twisted, pathetic little man who lives a lie. Please, seek help. The lies you tell. Having a fake wedding and using the thousands collected as gifts to go on vacation, you tell everyone you're from Dubai like the world should be impressed when in fact you're from Pakistan. I never met someone so ashamed of who they are. Oh, let us not forget the recent lie in the Hartford Courant of how you were a resident DJ at Bar With No Name back in 1993 is the biggest lie ever. I wonder how Joe Ventura, Markie Gee, Jeff Romanowski and Dave Dresden would feel about that? Oh, in case you didn't know, those WERE THE REAL resident DJs of Bar With No Name, not you!!

The funny part is you think no one notices these things, but the entire city does!!! You are the perfect example of what it is to be your own worst enemy. Do everyone a favor and just quit while you're ahead!!!!! Good riddence!!!!!!

Damn...Kashif I use to hangout at Bar with No Name all the time...Funny how I don't remember you.

Don't forget Kris Kono either she was a resident there as well. Whatever happen to Joe Ventura after he got involved in weak CT rave scene he dissapeared. Jeff Romanowski whatever happened to him...he use to have a mix show hot 97 from NY before it became hip hop.

Kashif let me guess your probably taking credit for bringing Danny Tenaglia and Eric Morillo to CT too huh. They played Bar with No Name...unfortunately no one showed despite tons of advertising. Everyone in Hartford at that time figured that MAA BELL and Velvets was more important.

Talk about hitting a nerve! Are you Kashif's boyfriend? Because you happen to know so much about him. Sorry to break it you Motley Fool, this isn't your ex-partner Joe.

Again, you are pathetic and sooner than later you're going to run yourself out of this city. No one else will do that to you, it will be YOURSELF.

You made no one in this city. DJ monopoly? What in the world are you talking about? There are so many talented DJs who play here, Dave Russell, Kered, Ann K, Manny Rivera, Mike Kiraly, Dimitris, Markie Gee, Joseph Michaels and the list goes on. You're delusional. You've made NO ONE in this city. That's the most disrespectful thing you could say to the people who unfortunately associated themselves with you. They got to where they are by their own hard work and devotion. Nothing else. Let's be clear on something, the only thing you made is a mess and a complete ass of yourself in the public eye.

I myself also know for a fact that Kashif has been telling people he booked Danny Tenaglia at Bar With No Name. I'm sure Markie Gee, who did book them, will laugh his ass off hearing that! I suppose you're the almighty nightlife demigod who also booked Erick Morillo at BWNN. Keep dreaming you delusional, poor child.

I must admit, your antics and bad temper is enough for a reality TV show. I find it all incredibly amusing. You have never and will never amount to anything in Hartford or in life. Crawl back to your cubicle at the Travelers and stop wasting their valuable company time on your message board rants.

Talk about hitting a nerve! Are you Kashif's boyfriend? Because you happen to know quite a bit about him and his inner feelings. Sorry to break it you Motley Fool, this isn't your ex-partner Joe.

Again, you are pathetic and sooner than later you're going to run yourself out of this city. No one else will do that to you, it will be YOURSELF.

You made no one in this city. DJ monopoly? What in the world are you talking about? There are so many talented DJs who play here, Dave Russell, Kered, Ann K, Manny Rivera, Mike Kiraly, Dimitris, Markie Gee, Joseph Michaels and the list goes on. You're delusional. You've made NO ONE in this city. That's the most disrespectful thing you could say to the people who unfortunately associated themselves with you. They got to where they are by their own hard work and devotion. Nothing else. Let's be clear on something, the only thing you made is a mess and a complete ass of yourself in the public eye.

I myself also know for a fact that Kashif has been telling people he booked Danny Tenaglia at Bar With No Name. I'm sure Markie Gee, who did book them, will laugh his ass off hearing that! I suppose you're the almighty nightlife demigod who also booked Erick Morillo at BWNN. Keep dreaming you delusional, poor child.

I must admit, your antics and bad temper is enough for a reality TV show. I find it all incredibly amusing. You have never and will never amount to anything in Hartford or in life. Crawl back to your cubicle at the Travelers and stop wasting their valuable company time on your message board rants.

Talk about hitting a nerve! Are you Kashif's boyfriend? Because you happen to know so much about him. Sorry to break it you Motley Fool, this isn't your ex-partner Joe.

It was Markee's party, True Faith and it was on Sundays. Mark had a whole slew of people booked but unfortuantely with the turnout it ended after the third or fourth week. Victor Calderone was also booked, I can't remember if he made it. Like I said Maa Bell was rage back then...why I still don't know.

Kashif, your a fucken piece of shit dumbass that deserves to die a slow, disgusting, and painfull death if your going around telling people your responsible for that party at Bar with No Name. Your dumbass was probably still in middle school when that happened.

Well I must say, I thought Jimmy was the lowest of lows with his antics in the CT club scene but you Mr. Kashif you take the cake, scumbag.

whatever this nonsense is we all know Joe started it. anyway I'll cut this short. I never said I threw the party with tenaglia at BWNN. I wasn't even 18 at that time. LOL!!

People like Ann K, Dave R, Kered, Markie Gee made their own name. They don't get involved in this petty little drama of yours. Its YOU and Joe Michaels who 'R' was referring to!

I don't hide behind screen names because I don't have anything to hide.

In that interview with the Courant I said I DJ'ed at BWNN and I said something along the lines of DJ'ing for that # of years. It was scattered every where. not just at BWNN. if you have the experience working with newspapers than you must know that sometimes words can be put incorrectly.

Joe is talking this shit about Markie but the truth my friends is that Joe and Joe Michael's are threatening to sue Markie Gee because J and J booked a house Dj through MG in a club that plays Top 40/Hip Hop. MG pulled out because they asked this respectable DJ to play Hip/Hop. They were trying to be the next Boramusic and failed. They did the same thing to Tibal from Star 69 records when the crowd wanted hiphip they asked Tibal to getoff the table so that Joe Michaels could play Hip/Hop. Just face it, you guys cannot promote to save your life! Look at Bora, he says what he can deliver! he will deliver it any place he wants to! learn some lessons from him while you are at it.

Hiding behind screen names is something only a figure skater can do ! LOL!

gazzola-1.jpg

Above, is Joe on Ice in his figure skating days.

I spoke to markie over the weekend. You guys know him than call him! as for Joe and Joe Michaels, they pretty much disrespected him and said to him that Markie burned his bridges with them! LOL!!!! Do they even know who Markie Gee is???

So... Joe/NRGUIDO/katshit screen names, stop hiding behind fake screen names.

Pure Nightlife/Joe+2 Collecting emails on 'behalf' of boramusic and 960 is awesome. I see that you are taking them for a ride as well. I hope BM and 960 both catch up on that soon! Making lewd remarks like black people don't belong at Emperor is just downright disrespectful and racist! making remarks such as "I don't trust Bora, he's a middle eastern" is just trying to bite that hand that feeds you! Bora is smart enough to catch up on you two losers soon. BTW, he's Turkish and that means he's european!

I can't believe Chris, a respectable businessman listens to these kids who will screw him over to get the piece of fame!

Joe, just some advice. Don't waste your time on this nonsense. You have a magazine to work on. So go on and finish that deadline of yours.

and Joe... if I'm banned from the Emperor how come I was walking around taking pictures there while you were miserable!??

This sure is an amusing thread!

Oh man....wow this thread is too much. :rolleyes:

Kashif thanks for clearing things up...I'm still lost.

I just shot Mark an email too. I'm sure he'll get a kick out of this.

All this bickering, cat fighting, He said she said, and I book Boris more than you attitude is pathetic :licker: it's no wonder why CT is weak and going absolutely no where.

No offense or anything but any promoter, who can't book anybody else but the same three wishy washy NY djs every other month is weak.

Yo, I didn't know that Joe NRG ice skates. Now I understand why he never plays out anymore. With all the usernames I bet he also posted as Jimmyisahomo. I know he and Jimbo don't get along. What magazine are we talking about? CT Nightlife, photos Boris be high fiving Gary on every other page. Boris plays in CT every month. Joe, how old are you just out of curiousity? How do you know all this about the NO Name?

Woooow...I need to go out now after all this.

Anyways, I'm off to Temptations for my weekly dose of so called "Booty House" according to Lam. I hope we gots the drums because it's going to be one of those nights. I'd love to go Joe Blacks but I'm not paying an overpriced cover to hear a prerecorded set.

I'll be wearing a wife beater that states "CT Rules" and an Orange bandanna. Come up and say hi or just get in the circle.

You got into The Emporer because you weaseled in as the "Photographer" for the benefit and Sean being the good business man that he is did not want the drama of seeing you FLIP OUT like you did last time when your girlfriend/wife (whatever she is) left you hanging outside while she was inside chatting away and laughing at you....

You got into The Emporer because you weaseled in as the "Photographer" for the benefit and Sean being the good business man that he is did not want the drama of seeing you FLIP OUT like you did last time when your girlfriend/wife (whatever she is) left you hanging outside while she was inside chatting away and laughing at you....

AND THE PLOT THICKENS :jawdrop:

Black people don't belong at the Emperor? Joe, you are a racist pig! You are a disgrace to this country! Go back to your KKK clan in that little hudson town of yours.

about phone conervation recordings... Does Dave R know he recorded everything after you called him when he ripped you a new asshole for the bullshit you gave him on boramusic last year?? there were FOUR people in the room.

You made fun of him and called him a blackie! I'm sure Dave R will get a kick out this!

Kashif, you're a desperate man.... Even if that were true, (which it isn't,those who know Joe G., know who his right hand man is), have some class, because you're insulting african americans with your posts. You're only making yourself look bad.

Thats all what you could say? Stop this nonsense and trashtalking you started with on this post. No one gives a crap what you think.

There are people who heard Mr. Joe G say that on various occasions about his thoughts on the people who come to Emperor.

only time will tell who is desperate... I think Joe G is waiting you in bed. You should attend to him now!

The real Kashif under his aliases emerges! You've pulled it off once again you lunatic! And for the record, this is not Joe. You're always so quick to assume Kashif. You're a born and bred loser and your true colors have shined through!

What I don't get is that you make fun of Joe for being a figure skater. So what. That's his passion and he probably enjoys it. What's wrong with that? I guess we should start making fun of actors, dancers, musicians, artists and everyone else who enjoys doing something.

Crawl back under that rock you came from!