Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This just in...

motleyfool

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mkq/joeblack,

Just pickup the phone and call me. You already have my #.

No thanks, nothing to say to you directly, anyway, you're too powerful in Hartford...lol... You made me you can break me...lol........OOoooohhh! SCARY!

hey katsheeeeeeeeet: how was connecticut's biggest fashion show...ever?

i heard the fashion show itself was pretty decent, but after the show ended the place cleared out like cockroaches when the lights are flipped on. some friends walked by joe black's around 12:45, 1am and the back room was closed!

and do please enlighten the forum as to who you've "made" in hartford? myself and about 50 others are really curious.

hey katsheeeeeeeeet: how was connecticut's biggest fashion show...ever?

i heard the fashion show itself was pretty decent, but after the show ended the place cleared out like cockroaches when the lights are flipped on. some friends walked by joe black's around 12:45, 1am and the back room was closed!

and do please enlighten the forum as to who you've "made" in hartford? myself and about 50 others are really curious.

I heard the night sucked... The only difference being that the little bit of money that was made at the door didn't all go into Katshit's pockets..

Aren't you embarassed? All the money you owe people and all the people you screwed and you still prance around Hartford like you're God...There was no money made at the door because J.B.'s smartened up... Otherwise, they only would have received half of the door money and then would have been stuck having to pay for the dj and sound guy. There would have been only one person making money that night...