Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 3/5/07

weyes

when trying to save money for a particular time or event in the future, opening a savings account can be a good idea. it's an easy way to both keep track of what money belongs where and deter oneself from withdrawing too much for other uses :aright: .

tune in tomorrow.

* wmc '08, bitches :spin2: !!!

atta girl! now just start your burning man savings account too and you'll be all set!!
:funny: naw, deep. burning man's not my bag. and i definitely couldn't afford both! i've been advised to put away about a thou for the wmc if i go alone and won't be splitting the cost of a hotel with anyone, which looks like the case, at this point. i have a year to convince someone to go with me, though...

well it really shouldn't take too much to convince someone to go. i know soooo many la peeps that are going this year. it's kinda crazy really. i haven't known this many la folks that are heading there in about 5 years. it's gonna be a great time this year! i'm sure next year will be too. i have several friends saving already for wmc '08!

well it really shouldn't take too much to convince someone to go. i know soooo many la peeps that are going this year. it's kinda crazy really. i haven't known this many la folks that are heading there in about 5 years. it's gonna be a great time this year! i'm sure next year will be too. i have several friends saving already for wmc '08!
cool, then... i hope i meet you before then, too, for chrissakes, :funny: !!!!!!

cool, then... i hope i meet you before then, too, for chrissakes, :funny: !!!!!!

i know weyes!! maybe we should have a clubplanet meet up one night at my sidecar event. we've got julius papp playing tonight. we'll have to pick a night that i don't run against imad's (badiye) good life party! that way he can be there too! which reminds me, imad you'd better be at sidecar tonight!! get a babysitter!! oh and are we still on for lunch tomorrow?

sidecar_juliuspapp.jpg