Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drug ID

hey tara whats up..how was SF on friday? ....its hardto tell what you kind of pills you had....either you had some fake shit or like you said it kicked in later tha nyou expected....where they speedy or doppie?

------------------

Don't Stop Until its all Done!

actually i took one sat @ SF

and me and my friend both it was one of the better ones we have taken... alot are saying they are a really good pill..

------------------

oasisnyc.8m.com

(Oasis9389@aol.com)

GUESTLST @ exit, tunnel, sound factory 201-725-8858

(oasis guestlst)

Originally posted by rims99:

hey tara whats up..how was SF on friday? ....its hardto tell what you kind of pills you had....either you had some fake shit or like you said it kicked in later tha nyou expected....where they speedy or doppie?

Hey, I didn't go to SF, I went to SouthBeach for a bit and then a friend was haveing a house party so I went there. I think I know what it was that I took and the report says that it's not E related!

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

Originally posted by tara19:

ok, I took this pill. It was small and white, with like 3 X's on it. I took it at like 2:00am and then I was feeling really tired (pupils were not dilated) and I went to bed about 5:00am. During those 3 hours, I felt nothing. Then, I woke up around 8:00am, tossing and turning with my pupils dilated like hell. It kicked in while I was sleeping. Does anyone have any idea what I took? It was such a waste of $20!!

They were calling them , triple X's, X-Rated, I took one this weekend & I rolled so freakin' hard, it was defenitly one of the better pills I've taken all summer.

------------------

In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing.

ok, I took this pill. It was small and white, with like 3 X's on it. I took it at like 2:00am and then I was feeling really tired (pupils were not dilated) and I went to bed about 5:00am. During those 3 hours, I felt nothing. Then, I woke up around 8:00am, tossing and turning with my pupils dilated like hell. It kicked in while I was sleeping. Does anyone have any idea what I took? It was such a waste of $20!!

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com