Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Peter Rauhofer @ Stereo

we were everywhere... dive bar on the LES.. then saturday we were around times square.. then we went by the empire state building and on to Little Italy.. then on sunday we went to the statue of liberty and ellis island.. stopped in the meatpacking district to have a cocktail at the Gansvort before going to the show Mama Mia... Monday we hit up WTC and Central Park before flying out.

Did a bunch of sightseeing on this trip.... no partying... hopefully next time :D

You comin' down anytime soon?

we were everywhere... dive bar on the LES.. then saturday we were around times square.. then we went by the empire state building and on to Little Italy.. then on sunday we went to the statue of liberty and ellis island.. stopped in the meatpacking district to have a cocktail at the Gansvort before going to the show Mama Mia... Monday we hit up WTC and Central Park before flying out.

Did a bunch of sightseeing on this trip.... no partying... hopefully next time :D

You comin' down anytime soon?

not sure really.i was in west palm beach for a month than came back cuz of my ex back stabbing friend lol.if i come down can i crash at your place? not for a month lol maybe a weekend .