Clubplanet Nightlife Community

In Appreciation of Dave Atell

"You know how it is, you're drinkin', you black out, you wake up, you're at another bar, you're drinkin', you black out, you wake up, you're playing that knife game with a half-Indian somewhere in North Dakota... 'YEAH! YEAH! WINNER FIXES THE TRANNY! YEAH!' You're drinkin', you black out, you wake up, you're in White Castle. Workin' there 3 years still not assistant manager. Your buddies tell you to quit but you can't quit 'cos you're bangin' the slow girl on the fryalator. They say she's a little dim, but those titties AIN'T DIM!"

"That's when all the bad stuff happens, right? Just sittin' around doin' nothin'. Y'know what happened one time? Drunk, nothin' to do. I end up doin' what? My penis in my fish tank, alright? No, I did it just to show them who's boss, alright. They were gettin' a little uppitty. Even the diver guy stopped bubblin', he was like 'Bl-luh?!'"

Guest onisakura

Dude, what the hell are you doing awake??? *lol*

Not sure, its been like ten years since i saw that show....her voice used to drive me nuts. *UP!!* all night. UGH shoot her.

Guest onisakura

Only special people are allowed to call her hot ass. Nick yelled at me once for doing that....am i special enough now to call you that lola?

Guest onisakura

:laugh:

YAY! I feel special now. And i didnt even have to ride the short bus!

Apples is just a weirdo. What the hell is wrong with your account? Did you not confirm it?

Guest onisakura

I think i'll be here till May then off to St Thomas till mid June. :) I'm gonna be surrounded by guidos ALL next week at the Shelbourne. :rolleyes: Cant wait!

Guest onisakura
(Really out of date, but hilarious before his demise)

"I saw a John Denver tape for sale for 99 cents. A *blank* tape costs $2.99. The lesson to be learned folks: he'd make a lot more money is he what?... *shut up*"

Demise? Did he die or something? :confused:

"'I wonder if I have a small penis... or just gigantic balls, I don't know!' Luckily there's a test! If the first time you show it to your girlfriend, or fiance, or press it up against a bus window or somethin'... If someone looks at it and stares and goes: 'Awwww, look at 'im! Look at 'im, like a little baby Jesus, look at 'im.'... time to buy a Porsche."