Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ClubGirl!!!!

What's up sweetheart. I hope you see this post for two reasons.

1. The last time I was there, the bouncer made my friend put his visine in his eyes. Get me? Luckily it WAS visine.

2. What's up doll? Long Long time no see. I MAY be going to Vinyl tonight. MAYBE.

Lates,

Johnny Blaze "Tell your man I miss his Bogota ass"

Originally posted by Johnny Blaze:

What's up sweetheart. I hope you see this post for two reasons.

1. The last time I was there, the bouncer made my friend put his visine in his eyes. Get me? Luckily it WAS visine.

2. What's up doll? Long Long time no see. I MAY be going to Vinyl tonight. MAYBE.

Lates,

Johnny Blaze "Tell your man I miss his Bogota ass"

Hey sweetie whats up?How you been?You still have yet to make it down to our shore house and party with us at Tempts..=(..umm well I didnt get this message until today which is MOnday..sorry..hey well we never got to hear danny we got kicked out cause of chris..he got caught with something i n the bathroom..so that sucked big time..we will go again in a couple weeks..did you go??well ill tell chris hi and give him a beep if your gonna come down the shore or when you go to vinyl so we can meet up..talk to later..Robyn..=)

------------------

Where are the afterhours??..=)