DJ's are cool.

DJ's are good looking.

DJ's are fashionably attired.

DJ's are extrememly talented.

DJ's get all the chicks/dudes.

DJ's make the party happen.

DJ's are drunken louts.

DJ's are arrogant f*ckheads.

The Poorly Dressed Millionaires posess at least 4 of those characteristics. Which 4 you ask? Come to Room 960 on March 23rd and figure it out.

Get Trashed with the Poorly Dressed Millionaires. Nuff said.

Because seriously, who needs the conference when you have Mike Kiraly, Jack McDevitt and Bang Lee @ 960. Chris is away, this means everyone gets extra drunk. Sorry big man, had to say it.

untitled-1.jpg

a new supergroup named "Malt Liquor Billionaires" will be patrolling the bar this night. They have much more star power than even temple of the dog. One of them is tall and likes beer. The other is short and hates shopping malls. They may issue a challenge after sizing up the competition...for a spinoff Date TBA, location already determined and TBA.

This is not confirmed. They may not even exist just heard from a friend.

untitled-1.jpg

a new supergroup named "Malt Liquor Billionaires" will be patrolling the bar this night. They have much more star power than even temple of the dog. One of them is tall and likes beer. The other is short and hates shopping malls. They may issue a challenge after sizing up the competition...for a spinoff Date TBA, location already determined and TBA.

This is not confirmed. They may not even exist just heard from a friend.

Jon,

You and Lam?

Wow. The Malt Liqour Bandits or Billionares, or Burritos, whatever you wanna call yourself. Go ahead, come size us up. We already know your team can't drink as much as me alone so how dare you even mention the famous Malt beverage around me.

If you get there on time, I will put up an overhead projector, and present it all nice and neat so you two can take notes.

you god damn thread jacking mother fuckers.

just come get trashed.

any dj, promoter, producer, or industry head that wants in for free just hit me up and you will be thrown on the list. Just because you can't goto Miami doesn't mean you can't come get twisted with others.