Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: DaVe

did yourself or Dianak happen to delete my "post your siiiiiiiick sets" thread? any chance of bringing it back to life if you did....that was the one thread where I was actually contributing to this board. I have been getting TONS of request for some of the sets I posted and I really do not want to go through the process of uploading them all again?

side note: does anyone have the "balance" series they can hook me up with? specifically 009 w/ paolo mojo and the new Luke Fair - 011

I have 008 already....thanks

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave or Dianak being overly aggressive in deleting my posts and the cops being overly aggressive firing 50 shots came across just fine
The analogy between Dave or Dianak being overly aggressive in deleting your posts and the cops being overly aggressive anally raping you with a broken plunger sounds better.

doesn't take much for ghhhhost to turn his back on someone...actually explains a lot of his and djjon's relationship

He does what he has to do to survive. He learned that from "the streets". No one could fuck with his Tel Aviv crew.

He does what he has to do to survive. He learned that from "the streets". No one could fuck with his Tel Aviv crew.

i notice alot of disparaging remarks you make about jews on this site...is there something you want to tell us?

im telling you this as a friend..my gf is jewish and it may offend me down the line...