Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pacha NYC wins Best Superclub at WMC...

..as well as Best New Club (opened between 9/05 & 9/06), Best Sound system (Jarrod Khourry), and Best Party (Asseteria, presented by Rob Fernandez & Robpromotions.)

Congratulations to all of my fabulous friends & co-workers! Much love to all....

CJ

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure it wasn't Best Supper Club? All that table service, they might as well serve dinner.

Yeah, isn't it amazing that we have such great table service and are well-booked every weekend?

gotta feel sorry for the haters.....

Yes I do work for Pacha~

Duh i thought it was in my profile?

To my credit, i've never talked shit about any other clubs in these message boards, and that's the truth.

I've worked for plenty and i'd have to say, i'm happiest here and Pacha will be around for quite some time.

McDonalds is the most frequented restaurant worldwide.

It's not because of their wonderful service or exceptional fare.

Well, if Jonathan Peters, Danny Tenaglia, Erick Morillo, Boris or Digweed are not 'exceptional fare,' I'm sure you must have some top-secret recipe we don't know about. then again, you are probably just someone we didn't let in one night.

Nuh-ah, I'm on Vero's list. I get in *everywhere*!

"Not for Nuthin'" ...but I have never heard of that person, and I personally don't care where you 'get in.' You can't take away that Pacha won over whatever place you frequent...I'm guessing Djais in Jersey.