Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No Admission Free Drinks - West Palm

Guest onisakura
better question, why would you want to consort with the trash on Clematis?

To answer your question....i'll repeat Philip's answer. Why not? While i won't meet my future husband there (cause i already have), Clematis Street is, on occassion, still fun. Just like ER Bradleys or Flow. Don't knock it, for some people thats really all they have. Broward and Miami are kinds far.

Guest onisakura

You have a severe case of superiority complex. Don't tell me, you go to Amici and Cafe L'Europe. :rolleyes:

Though the food at Amici is great. I have to say that.

You're still a douche.

Oh yeah and Thomas Pink is way better and more stylish than Brooks Brothers.

You have a severe case of superiority complex. Don't tell me, you go to Amici and Cafe L'Europe. :rolleyes:

Though the food at Amici is great. I have to say that.

You're still a douche.

Oh yeah and Thomas Pink is way better and more stylish than Brooks Brothers.

Who said brooks was the heigth of fashion? It's just a username. There's only about 900 designers more fashionable than Thomas Pink anyway. The food is good at Amici though

Guest onisakura

Fashion really isnt always about labels. Personally, i prefer to be stylish than fashionable or even trendy. And top of the line does not always translate to the highest quality. I'm simple when it comes to style, my icons aren't even alive any more.

Also, what did you have at Amici? I'd love to go again when i get back to Palm Beach this week. Last time had the carpaccio, a grilled veal special, dessert was the chocolate covered ice cream (cant remember what its called) and a bottle of pinot grigio. Finished it all with coffee with amaretto. Food coma ensued.

I LOVE food.