Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Today at 4pm - Best of WMC Tracks 07 plus guest Richard Durand!!

The Bugout Sessions this Monday April 2nd at 4pm is a very special show.

Tune into www.antifmradio.com at 4pm and again at 10pm if u miss it--

Hour 1 will feature all the tracks that were HUGE at the Winter Music Conference in Miami last week. Didnt make the trip? Tune in to hear what was biggggg--

Then at 5pm, Im Honored to have special guest DJ RICHARD DURAND!! Durand's sound has been amazing lately, with his remixes of tiesto's flight 643 and lethal industry paving the way for original tracks from him such as Inside my Brain and Anytime (both featured on my charts the last few months)

Here's some info on Mr. Durand-- Tune in this Monday at 4pm for a can't miss edition of the Bugout Sessions....

Making his appearance LIVE on the BUGOUT sessions this April 2nd 2007

First at 4:00PM EST and again at 10:00pm EST

www.richarddurand.com/

Playing all around the globe, Dutchman Richard Durand is slowly establishing himself as one of the big names in the Trance scene. His release â??Make Me Screamâ? was one of the biggest club hits in 2005. At this moment his famous remixes of Tiësto?s tracks â??Lethal Industryâ? and â??Flight 643â? are released worldwide and his newest single â??Slippin Awayâ? will outdo every other release. Next to that Richard Durand was recommended this year by Tiësto in the DJ Mag Top 100 voting, as new big talent!

Most people only know this Amsterdam resident DJ under his alias. He was born in 1976 and since a very young age he has been active in music. Ever since he was a little boy he played the piano. His musical youth is a great fundament for the profession what he?s doing nowadays. At this point Richard Durand produces various styles of dance music and is performing as a DJ all over the world.

He likes to play the small venues because that way it's possible to keep in close touch with the audience. However he also love?s to play at the big festivals, because it gives him tremendous pleasure to move big crowds. You can find Richard Durand performing everywhere.

His record "Make Me Scream" is the first production which was released under his own name Richard Durand. â??Make Me Screamâ? became a huge hit, and was playlisted on the BBC Radio 1 radio show of Pete Tong and also for 4 weeks in a row at the radio show of Judge Jules. For several months â??Make me Screamâ? worked wonders on the dancefloor by big jocks like: Tiësto, Ferry Corsten, Johan Gielen, Rank 1, Ronald van Gelderen, Graham Gold, Les Hemstock, Loukas Pour-Hashemi, Colin Sales, Organ Donors, Choose, Michael H, Nomad, Laidback Luke (with his own edit), Jean, Randy Kantana and Cor Fijneman. â??Make me Screamâ? resulted as one of the popular hits in the Trance Scene of 2005.

In early 2006 a crazy thing occurred. Richard Durand produced a bootleg of â??Lethal Industryâ?Â, which he passed on to Steve Castro. Steve played it in America, where Tiësto played as well. Tiësto heard the bootleg, thought it was great and called up Richard Durand to set up a remix deal. Richard Durand remixed the records: Lethal Industry and Flight 643 and these will both be released in November on Black Hole Recordings.

In December 2006 Richard Durand will release, like Trance.nu says, another Superb release: â??Slippin Awayâ? on Holland?s Terminal 4 records. This record completes a techy sounding Ronald Van Gelderen remix and the vocals of famous singer Anita Kelsey. It looks like it will be his biggest hit yet. At this point â??Slippin Awayâ? hasn?t even been released and already is a favourite play of jocks like: Paul van Dijk, Tiësto, Armin van Buuren and Judge Jules. Also the reviews on Trance.nu and DJ Mag are with full support. â??Slippin Awayâ? is also playlisted on R.A.W. Radio (ETN and After Hours FM), Kiss 101 (Big Al), Local Spain and SLAM FM (Holland).