Clubplanet Nightlife Community

good places to live

Sure_Shot

hey,

i think i'm about to move out to CT, probably one of the towns around hartford. I'm wondering where's some good apartments.. walking distance to some bars, or where theres more young ppl living at.

let me know whats up

all depends on what your budget is...

$600-$1000

$1000-$1500

$1500-$2000

All depends... just an fyi. The new Hartford 21 is right in the middle of the city within walking distance to all bars/restaurants. There apts go anywhere from $1800 and above.

Check out this link http://www.apartmentguide.com/ The surrounding towns would be Manchester (around the buckland mall they have tons of different good apt complexes), West Hartford, Glastonbury. Stay away from East Hartford!

IMO, the only place desirable around Hartford is West Hartford Center. I live in a two bedroom apartment walking distance to the center and pay $725/mo. I've lived there for three years and really like it. It's a 10 minute drive to downtown bars and West Hartford Center has some of the best restaurants in CT. I don't know anyone who lives in downtown hartford. High crime rate and overpriced. No grocery stores in the city, either. PM me if you like. -George

IMO, the only place desirable around Hartford is West Hartford Center. I live in a two bedroom apartment walking distance to the center and pay $725/mo. I've lived there for three years and really like it. It's a 10 minute drive to downtown bars and West Hartford Center has some of the best restaurants in CT. I don't know anyone who lives in downtown hartford. High crime rate and overpriced. No grocery stores in the city, either. PM me if you like. -George

George,

$725 for the whole apartment or just your portion. I just signed a new lease in Norwalk.

Cakewalk, it's the first floor of a three family. Four rooms, +BR. Not including utilities. SoNo/Norwalk is a great place. A friend of mine used to play at Ego lounge about 5 years ago, which I'm sure has changed names by now. Had lots of fun there. Live it up. biggrin.gif

Waterbury is the pitts...Middletown would be a better choice.

Waterbury ain't that bad man.. lot of good bars around, Cleary's, Jennifers, Chico's, Steel Lounge, Fluid.. just to name a few.

And heard 22 Nightlife is opening a club in Waterbury very soon

Cakewalk, it's the first floor of a three family. Four rooms, +BR. Not including utilities. SoNo/Norwalk is a great place. A friend of mine used to play at Ego lounge about 5 years ago, which I'm sure has changed names by now. Had lots of fun there. Live it up. biggrin.gif

ego is Lush now.