Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question - not club related

B2B, thanks for the word of encouragement.

As far as british shows are concerned . . . the only british comedy show I ever remember watching was the "Benny Hill Show" is this something like that? What channel is it on?

BlueAngel

------------------

"Rehab is for quitters!"

Life of Brian still cracks me up....u know what I miss the most about British Tele though....FOOTBALL (and I mean REAL FOOTBALL)

I can't believe that I can't watch the premiership action...damnit...why the fuck doesn't anyone show good Football in America ????

BTW...B2B are u a fan of Football ?

------------------

I know u don't smoke weed...I know this...but it's Friday, u ain't got no job, and u ain't got shit to do.

Trance...i will drink to that icon19.gif REAL football, it's weird why is (american football) called football? The foot and the ball only collide on a few ocasions during the match.. dont get it..

but yeh i love it, do you get Fox World Sport? There is quiet a bit of Premiership action on there.

I love most british comedies, I guess it goes with being english, I think they have something that american comedies dont have. League of Gentleman, I think is better then abfab, but they both have there moments.

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....