Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Man Utd.

bxbomb

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Perez was an idiot. They co-owned Eto'o with Real Mallorca (he came up through Real's youth academy), and therefore had the first option to purchase him. They decided against it, and let Barca come in w/o any resistance or asking for compensation.

Perez chose to buy Beckham over Ronaldinho, because the Brazilian is "ugly". What great decision that turned out to be.

I don't even have the faintest clue why they bought Cassano.

the most comical thing for me is that the year Monaco made it to the CL Final, Morientes was with them and scored 2 or 3 against Real in the QF. that same year, a lot of players that Real had loaned out to other teams in the Spanish league also scored a lot against them, Etoo included.

after that season, Real came up with the policy that when they loan out a player to another team, that team has to agree that they wont play against them.

But you would think that with Ronaldinho being Brazilian, he would've been able to market him. Plus he wasn't as fat as Ronaldo. And if Etoo's name would've been "Etoodinho" and sold a lot of shirts you bet Florentino would've kept him.

Cassano is ugly, i dont think he's ever sold any shirts, why did Florentino sign that guy?

fuck you Jose ..

Jose Mourinho responded to seeing Manchester United all but snatch Chelsea’s Premiership title by launching another astonishing attack on Cristiano Ronaldo — this time insulting his family and ridiculing his lack of education.

Mourinho accused United winger Ronaldo, who is also Portuguese, of "not showing maturity and respect" and attributed that to a "difficult childhood" with "no education".

Chelsea’s manager has become embroiled in a war of words with the double PFA Player of the Year after complaining that United led a charmed life when it came to penalty decisions.

Ronaldo replied that Mourinho "does not know how to admit his own failures" and the Stamford Bridge boss reacted by branding the 22-year-old "a liar".

Then, in the aftermath of Chelsea’s 2-2 draw at home to Bolton on Saturday which saw them slip five points behind Premiership leaders United, Mourinho was asked about comments Sir Alex Ferguson had made in response to the row.

Mourinho said: "It’s a game where a kid had some statements not very . . . not showing maturity and respect, maybe difficult childhood, no education, maybe the consequence of that. Sir Alex felt he had to protect his boy. But normal things . . . I have no problems with him (Ferguson). I have no problem with the boy."

Ferguson will not appreciate the remarks about his player, who had an impoverished background in Madeira, from someone who had a privileged upbringing and a university education. Ronaldo’s father Dinnis, a council gardener, died from kidney problems after a long battle against alcoholism. His mother Dolores was forced to take jobs as a cleaner and a cook and Ronaldo grew up in a tiny, tin-roofed shack.

Mourinho also came under subtle attack from Rafa Benitez, whose Liverpool side will seek to overturn a 1-0 deficit when they play Chelsea in the second leg of the Champions League semifinal at Anfield tomorrow.

Benitez claimed Mourinho is under severe pressure, saying: "Chelsea have spent more money than anyone else in the world in the last five years. They have spent millions and they need to win trophies. If they cannot win the league now they will be under real pressure.

"They are the favourites. We are the underdogs."

Mourinho, meanwhile, is understood to be unimpressed that his German midfielder Michael Ballack chose to have surgery on Friday night on an ankle injury that will rule him out for 10 days, jeopardising his chances of appearing in key end-of-season matches.

ronaldo is a brat.. there is noone who will dispute it..so if a child is a brat..who do u blame? the parents ..

i dont see where jose is wrong

a manager of a major franchise to come out and say that

what is he a brat as well who doesnt know better

guess i like the civility of a joe torre or a fergie(outside of chuckin a shoe at becks) in my managers

heinze horrible back pass to vidic led to one

gatusso is all bark no??

No, Gattuso even though he is diminutive is all bite. His grandfather was a notorious "button" in Calabria back in the day.