Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ben Watt: The Anticipated Return@ Cielo NYC (TUES 5/22 & THURS 5/24)

Ben Watt: The Anticipated Return@ Cielo

BUY TICKETS

benWatt_07_WEB.jpg

BUY TICKETS

Returning to NYC after two previously sold-out nights in Summer 2006, label boss/A&R head/DJ Ben Watt visits NYC’s Cielo, celebrating the release of his self-mixed, Buzzin’ Fly Vol. 4, showcasing his skills over two nights.

Set for release on May 22 in the US, Buzzin’ Fly Vol. 4, has already been described as ‘Melodically rewarding! & Sonically vibrant!‘ Watt brings together everything from dubby tech house (the Green Men) to electronic pop (Mlle Caro and Franck Garcia) mixed seamlessly in key with his sultry signature style.

Tickets available at Giantstepstore.net

Doors Open At: 10:00 PM

Advance Ticket Price: $20.00

$25 at the Door

*LIMITED Package Deal for TWO NIGHTS: $30 at giantstepstore.net

Regular Advance Tickets for 1 Night: $20

Venue Information

Cielo

http://www.cieloclub.com

18 Little West 12th St

between 9th Ave and Washington

New York, NY 10014

Last yr he played cielo 2 times in a week and the tues party was the best one imo. And 2 yrs ago when he played cielo on a thurs night it was teh most packedi have ever seen that club. Its always a good time when he plays nyc i cant wait for this party.

Last 2 times I've gone on the first night, then heard the second night was (especially if it's a Thursday) a mob scene. If you like a little space to dance and can deal with maybe not so many beautiful people: Tuesday. Otherwise Thursday.

That was my experience as well... Plus he played a lot of the same tracks on the second night. Definitely Tuesday for me...

• 2 weeks later...