Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ferry Corsten Party @ Pacha

Looking forward to Ferry's return to NYC. Been a while since he was here last (well OK, considering he was a resident at Crobar it has been a while!)

Was wondering if you guys know of any good guestlists for this event? I'm planning to bring a group of friends from out of town. Been in touch with FastFast and Jason Jollins already, but want to see what else is out there since all lists are not created equal.

Anyway, also wondering who else is going?

Cool thanks for the info. Sucks that the lists are virtually the same as advanced tickets though. I understand that it still makes more sense to use the lists in case you can't make it, but still....

Yeah, Jason is very good. I've seen him a couple of times before... he's been opening for a lot of big parties, AVB, G&D...

oh, how I long for the free before midnight promotions Pacha (and Crobar) had last year. Eh well.

I could see why pacha might be doing well.

Though what happen with Boris party/event?

"Chelsea is really done," one promoter said. "With all the cops, people don't want to go there anymore. The high-end crowds are going to Meatpacking. The regular party people who want big clubs--they're going to Flatiron."