Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Erick Morillo.....

was at pacha from 3 to 5. I used to be a big morillo fan at centrofly and even his first couple of years at crobar. I think hes gone down a lot in the last 1-2 years. he was playing some really lowest common denominator house. it was almost what youd hear at a hamptons or nj club. the crowd was pretty bad too, it was a guido fest and although there were some cute girls the general crowd feel was like an average or worse night at crobar/studio.

it was pretty crowded which also made it fairly unpleasant. there was a certain energy in the room and the music was ok but not much more. he played a depeche mode 'only when i lose myself' and a remix of iio 'rapture' neither one did that much for me. i used to be excited when morillo came around but with his decline in his music and the crowd he gets now its not too pleasant. i suppose if you stayed til 10 am or later he might have played soem better tunes but by 5 i had already had enough of tghe crowd & the music just wasnt good enough- chus/ceballos last wweek at studio were tons better