Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Special Mixshow today at 4pm - Throwback Vocals!!

Episode 30 of the Bugout Sessions airs today at 4pm and again at 10pm exclusively on

www.antifmradio.com

With the weather being SO nice out, there's only one thing I wanna hear, VOCALS!!! Nothing better to get you ready for the summertime than some great vocals from back in the day. However, rather than go the typical 'classic' route by playing all the old favs from Reina, Veronica, Kim English ectect, I decided to play a lot of the vocals from the years 1999-2004 that people kinda slept on. You should recognize most of the tracks and hopefully jog your memory.

Hour 1 features the ANTHEMS with remixes by the following "who's who" of producers:

Hex Hector

Johnny Vicious

Acid/Skribbles

Richie Santana

Hani

and more

Hour 2 starts out with some more chilled out vocals, and then I take it in a whole other direction, taking a page from Manny The Greek and Wildlife Wednesdays at Abyss (WOW!) and rocking a few of the big vocals from that club and that era which was one of my all time favorite parties.

Finally I end the show with a remix by Tiesto of DAVE MATTHEWS BAND which is one of my fav vocals of all time, if you've never heard it and you are a DMB fan, you gotta check it out.

So it goes down today at 4pm, tune in at www.antifmradio.com and if you miss it, it re-airs at 10pm.

Enjoy and enjoy this weather!!

See everyone this Saturday @ XL Lounge in Newark, NJ!!

mb