Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: DOOM

vicman

Thanks Vicman, my main chico. After putting up with sixteen years of mediocrity, it is finally great to win Lo Scudetto on the field - not in court like last year. However I am surprisingly not ecstatic, as the Serie A this year has been extremely uncompetitive (probably at its worst) due to the point reductions and the cheating zebras being demoted. Also the way we flopped in Europe this year to teams like Munich, Sporting and Valencia portrays the Serie A poorly. I am looking forward to next year, when the league will be much more competitive, and that we can hopefully send Juve back down again.

yeah. Serie A has been pretty much watered down this year, but it wasn't Inter's fault that the other teams screwed up.

Hopefully, for Inter's sake, not alot of changes will be made to the squad like previous years and they will be allowed to continue to get better as a unit. They already made the first move in re-signing Roberto Mancini.

Obviously Juventus will be back next year and I think Milan will be better even though they are not getting any younger, but not having to play over the summer will help their old legs.

And you can still win the League and Cup double.

yeah. Serie A has been pretty much watered down this year, but it wasn't Inter's fault that the other teams screwed up.

Hopefully, for Inter's sake, not alot of changes will be made to the squad like previous years and they will be allowed to continue to get better as a unit. They already made the first move in re-signing Roberto Mancini.

Obviously Juventus will be back next year and I think Milan will be better even though they are not getting any younger, but not having to play over the summer will help their old legs.

And you can still win the League and Cup double.

There were talks of us bringing in Mourinho or Lippi, but we need stability right now, and Mancini has proven to be a good coach. Granted I often get pissed off his tactic and team selection, but at he least produced results.

I'm glad Figo is leaving, he is at most a quarter of what he used to be in his Barca days. However, we should purchase more Italian players, as our team is starting to have more Argentines than Boca.

Milan and Juventus have to break the bank to compete next year. Berlusconi has become suprisingly cheap recently and Juve lost a lot of sponsorship money, so we'll see.

i try..i really do..to watch Serie A...but its almost as bad as Championship Footie at this point

best is when i talk to italian store owners in my neighborhood about Serie A..and they still hold it up to the bastion of football that it once was....they still talk about Maradonna and Napoli ...disturbing

i hope Napoli makes it to Serie A next year.

dunno if you guys know, the Italian chick on Food Network (Giada de laurentis) uncle owns the team.

I think both Emerson and Cannavaro go back to Italy next year, probably to Milan.

I know Juventus already signed Salihamidzic from Bayern for next year.

i just wana know where Zigic is gona wind up...theres talk of Barca or Real for him

i still have no clue why Juve gave up on him so quickly last year

the guy from Racing Santander?

did Juve sell him or is he on loan to Santander. He's one of the reasons Santander is having a great season so far. Along with Munitis and the Agie guy, the guy who converted those 2 PK against Real.

no..they had first dibs on him last summer from Red Star. they were scouting him for weeks..and just gave up...said he wasnt what they were looking for at the time. idiots..they could've got him on the cheap...tallest striker in football and doesnt move like Crouch