Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To the copy-cat divvalicious

Wow, I can't believe this string is still going...and I can't believe Double V is soo obstinate!

But ah well, what can one do? If she wants to continue to be known as the stubborn copy-cat, so be it. My only consolation is that because of this string, people have been alerted to the fact that I am the premier Divalicious verycool.gif and will hopefully pay close attention to the spelling so that they don't confuse me for Double V, or vice-versa.

BTW Double V, I can be pretty outrageous sometimes, with an open, free-spirited attitude that may be a little out there to those who are stuffy or reserved. Opinions, ideas, preferences and the like are shared with the board and I would hate to have mine and someone elses' beliefs confused. My user name is who I am and present to this board, and what people on here use to identify me. It was for these reasons that I asked you to consider changing ur name to something that is a little more distinguishable. I'm not asking for something that I myself would not have done if asked of me.

Again, for the record, this post is not meant to be a bitchy toned one, I've just never been one to sugar coat things...let's keep the love flowing.

------------------

icon9.giflove.gificon7.gif

Originally posted by divalicious:

Wow, I can't believe this string is still going...and I can't believe Double V is soo obstinate!

But ah well, what can one do? If she wants to continue to be known as the stubborn copy-cat, so be it. My only consolation is that because of this string, people have been alerted to the fact that I am the premier Divalicious verycool.gif and will hopefully pay close attention to the spelling so that they don't confuse me for Double V, or vice-versa.

BTW Double V, I can be pretty outrageous sometimes, with an open, free-spirited attitude that may be a little out there to those who are stuffy or reserved. Opinions, ideas, preferences and the like are shared with the board and I would hate to have mine and someone elses' beliefs confused. My user name is who I am and present to this board, and what people on here use to identify me. It was for these reasons that I asked you to consider changing ur name to something that is a little more distinguishable. I'm not asking for something that I myself would not have done if asked of me.

Again, for the record, this post is not meant to be a bitchy toned one, I've just never been one to sugar coat things...let's keep the love flowing.

well that was a bitchy toned letter u wrote, i dont see what ur prob is. if ur promoting love so much than maybe its time u get over it...

well guess what girls, there is a new diva in town and I am keeping my name and I think you should all change yours! tongue.gif I'm just kidding, but seriously isn't this getting a little ridiculous? I don't think anyone should change their names if they don't want to. Many people have the same name outside of the computer world and yet we find a way to tell others apart, I am sure we can also do the same on here. I hope no one takes this the wrong way I just hate seeing such drama over a name. just my $.02

Originally posted by diivalicious:

well guess what girls, there is a new diva in town and I am keeping my name and I think you should all change yours! tongue.gif I'm just kidding, but seriously isn't this getting a little ridiculous? I don't think anyone should change their names if they don't want to. Many people have the same name outside of the computer world and yet we find a way to tell others apart, I am sure we can also do the same on here. I hope no one takes this the wrong way I just hate seeing such drama over a name. just my $.02

thank you very well said!!!! wink.gif