Clubplanet Nightlife Community

beautiful clubber girl on E train yesterday

i was ride the E from Canal to 8th street yesterday and fell in love with crazy cute girl clubbed out in euro style with her hair in braids and cute pink/orange kikware capris....sigh...if only i knew who she was*wink*

------------------

"Don't go crazy, don't get depressed, don't go after stupid, unattractive women, don't fight the feelin', don't let anyone tell you that disco house is terrible." --Trevor Zier

yes i'm a cyber ho...or maybe a cyber pimp given that i'm looking for a girl instead of selling myself

------------------

"Don't go crazy, don't get depressed, don't go after stupid, unattractive women, don't fight the feelin', don't let anyone tell you that disco house is terrible." --Trevor Zier

you suceeded.....when i saw her i was in a suit myself...and had my hair all G. Dubay Bushed out in the style the people at solomon smith barney prefer so i felt strange even trying to talk to her......by the way thanks to everyone who told me to go to astor place to cut my hair they did a great job.

------------------

capri pants . . . that's all i've gotta say . . . maybe you shoulda checked down by the beach, she was prolly diggin' for CLAMS. lol. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

we must.....*lol*.....i'm on the 15th floor...what do you do?

------------------

i don't but i could certainly use it as an excuse to socialize

------------------

i'm an assistant for project mangers in branch construction and design...

but it's temp work...just for the week, though next week i'm going to be doing other work in the building.

------------------

[This message has been edited by foodbark (edited 08-16-2000).]

i always wonder that when i'm riding the elevator...i try and guess who the clubber is....the young vp with silver tie...the the tall raven haired woman with a full outfit from french connection....it's hard to tell....we are all too different

------------------

Guest crystalmethodny

Foodbark,

I feel you. Its the worst when you're riding that train and you see someone of such beauty that you want to go up and say something... but you just can't?

Even if they looked at you...

I remember one time I was at Penn waiting for the C downtown on a lazy sunday afternoon ( I was at the office for an hour or so that day in midtown) ... and I was just leaning against the post, bored, waiting for the train.

I look up and there is this /amazing/ woman across at the A. She was watching, looking, then smiled at me. I should have went and talked! But nooo... wuss.

Then the C came, I boarded and sat down, looked out the window and she smiled again. Two stops later I hurtled off the train onto the A at 14th street and tried to find her, but I picked the wrong car and it didnt happen frown.gif

Trust your instincts sometimes.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

I know what u mean crystalmeth. There was this cutie (Jimmy) I met down in Jersey 4th of July wknd '00 and I conversed with him a bit and as the night ended, we walked out together and then this other guy (from work) started to talk to me about something (I don't even remember), I let go of cutie's hand , turned around and next thing I knew he was gone. My friend doesn't let me live it down to this day...Oh well

------------------

Tutto e possibile!