Clubplanet Nightlife Community

M.I.K.E. @ T-New York, Fri 4/27

M.I.K.E.....

The story begins of an 11-year old boy discovering the potential of samplers and keyboards. A boy who preferred knobs and backlight displays instead of child games. At the age of 18, Mike handed his first demo tape to the Antwerp based record company called USA Import, then shortly there after, his first record "Vision Act" was released on Atom Label in 1992.

M.I.K.E's reputation shot through the roof in 1998 with "Universal Nation" although a commercial crossover had never been anticipated this track took the world by storm winning several dance awards, and undoubtedly being recognized as one of the classic dance-records of the trance era to this day.

Worldwide dance charts were soon putting the Belgian dance scene firmly on the map, with his PUSH follow-up single "Strange World" destroyed hundreds of clubs across Europe, in the same vein as "Universal Nation". This was followed by yet another blockbuster, "The Legacy", once again topping all dance charts across Europe and entering the British National charts at #21. Over the years M.I.K.E. received several music awards including best club singles and best dance-producer, and entered 6 times the national top 40 in the UK, along with consistently being top 100 in the world, by the renowned British DJ Magazine.

$17 advance tickets available through me...

contact me at 917-939-6800...Mark.

Must be 18 to party 21 to drink.

T-New York Night Club

240 W 52nd street

212-489-7656

tnewyorkcity.com

Doors open at 10 pm....