Clubplanet Nightlife Community

On to Athens!!!! (for ghhhooost)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont got a whole lot to say now do u old man winter??

hows that 2nd place trophy looking? u dont have shit to show for your season :laugh:

and if it werent for a few unlucky hiccups by Spurs this year you'd be playing for the Mickey Mouse UEFA cup next year

rafa fucking benitez..the only manager in the history of football who actually plays for penalties...he's the Gregg Poppovich of the Prem ..sucks the life out of any tie

even with your new $$ from the takeover you'll never attract quality players cause noone wants to play in that asshole of an industrial city known as Liverpool, England

200 mill for an FA Cup and League Cup?

keep dreaming, 'cos Chelski will never achieve 1/2 the success as Liverpool has and will.

future is bright as long as Rafa is at the helm.

i dunno about Liverpool as a city, but as long as you got the ca$h and you win things, players will move anywhere.

so much for Milan'as demolition job of Liverpool, face it - there is no better tactician in the EPL than Rafa. Give him the men, and he'll come up with something.

Future's bright for Liverpool. I hope your happy having lost to such a pedestrian club like ours for the 3rd straight time, I know you wish you would've been in the Final in 2005 and 2007 and lifted the FA Cup last year. HA!

yeah, i read that. they already signed voronin and the brazilian guy from gremio, so lets see what they can do in the off season.

ghhoost, gimme a call when chelski wins a champions league, or better yet, when they actually reach a final. fucking nottingham forest has more european titles than you. :laugh:

and dont be :ghey: next time a dissapear for a couple of weeks after you team gets knocked outta europe and loses the EPL.

Abbiamo fatto la Coppa ancora una volta!Forza Milan!

Finally,that bad taste from 2 years ago could be somewhat washed away...as for the game itself...Liv'pool was a dominant team in the first half...but their strategy and tactics were not sophisticated enough for "IL MISTER" Ancelotti...overall,Milan deserved it...ironically,their hardest game was VS Celtic...Ricardo Izecson Leite dos Santos showed the most this year so far and he should get "PotY" award(France football i think)...

AC Milan now has 16 int'l trophies which makes us the most successful club in the world...alongside Boca Juniors at 16 apiece...if Boca wins Libertadores Cup it would be a nice match-up...w/out Carlos Bianchi this time...AC Milan will have the chance to play for its 17th trophy on August 31st...Sevilla FC...untill then,saluti a tutti...ci vediamo in Agosto...

Holy fuck! Manchester United just pulled an amazing transfer coup!

http://www.goal.com/en-US/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=316883

Fuck Owen Hargreaves who passed his medical, but they signed Nani and Anderson from Porto and Sporting Lisbon!

http://www.goal.com/en-US/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=316883

I'm pissed off because Inter was supposed to make a move for Nani this summer. Fucking Quieros stole the Cape Verdean wonderkid from us.

Premiership wages 'to top £1bn'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/6705251.stm

_42989725_revenue_break_gra203.gif

PREMIER LEAGUE'S TOP WAGE BILLS 2005/06

Chelsea - £114m

Manchester Utd - £85m

Arsenal - £83m

Liverpool - £69m

Newcastle Utd - £52m

Source: Deloitte

Top league revenues 05/06

England £1.4bn

Italy £1.0bn

Germany £0.8bn

Spain £0.8bn

France £0.6bn

225 million bucks for an FA Cup and League Cup - nice going Chelski.

like i said a few pages ago ghoooost (if you are still out there), transfer fees are one thing, but very few teams have the $$$ to pay the wages they do and can afford the depth that they have.

i'm pretty sure that they pay the highest wages in all of europe and probably the world.

and they still can't get to a Champions League Final :laugh: