Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pure MDMA(adam bomb compared to regular bombs?)

i really want to know somethin because i love rollin but hate trippin if u know what i mean? so im wonderin...molly(pure mdma)...is it really just like the cleanest strongest smoothest roll of your life or u think one might end up negatively buggin out to it?

...me for example-i LOVE e, but i dont like trippin on lsd or mushrooms, hell...i dont even like smokin weed. the only thing i do other than alcohol is e. so i was wonderin if any1 knew anything bout molly?

------------------

YOUR world is an ashtray, we burn and coil like cigarettes, the more YOU cry our ashes turn to mud

yeah...i just had some on friday night for my birthday...it was so clean...took longer than i expected to come up, but once it did...POW...it was great....me and my BF had to find a spot to sit ASAP...it knocked us on our asses....but in a beautiful way!!! If you can get it get 2 though, cause it was shorter than i usually hae had, the comedown was still good, but i wish i would have had another!! write to me if you want more info!!!<333

what i mean is...a pure mdma role-does it feel like a normal ecstasy role that lasts longer, or is it this different, harsher feeling of being under the influence of a different drug? or what?

------------------

YOUR world is an ashtray, we burn and coil like cigarettes, the more YOU cry our ashes turn to mud

Originally posted by jenigabe:

This may be a dumb question, but I've heard all kinds of conflicting things....

....but what exactly is in e?

mdma! Thats what is suppsed to be in E, but now a days you be getting dxm, pma, and other fucked up shit!!

To learn all you have ever wanted to know about E goto Eroid.com

e is supposed to be mdma. i say "supposed" to be because alot of pills are dirty, meaning there is other stuff in it or not even mdma at all. sometime even deadly stuff like pma.

anyways, rolling on pure e should last 4-6 hours. however, even if it is pure e depending on the dosage and depending on the person it can have different affects.

you should check out ecstasy.org or dancesafe.org. educate yourself.

hope this helps...

it's wednesday... half way through the week... another half to go...

hey...i wrote back to you on the post you gave to me...but i saw this...well it feels the same basically as regualar pills...a lil bit better but not that much...i still get the jaw jitters, and i make silly sucking faces too...oh and i am still in pain from friday from it..my back and arms still hurt but its the price we pay i guess...hehe<333

Someone asked what is mdma, heres some info on it: Very long post.

Thanks to the chemists, there are about a dozen different chemical nomenclatures for MDMA. Other chemicals have similar nomenclature difficulties, but since this is an MDMA I'm only going to be concerned with MDMA. The following is a fairly comprehensive list which includes DEA and Chemical Abstracts numerology for MDMA:

MDMA

MDM (older references)

N-methyl-MDA

3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine

N-methyl-3,4-methylenedioxyamphetamine

N-methyl-3,4-methylenedioxyphenylisopropylamine

N,alpha-dimethyl-3,4-methylenedioxyphenethylamine (Pre-1972, Chem Abs.)

N,alpha-dimethyl-1,3-benzodioxole-5-ethanamide (Current, Chem Abs.)

N,alpha-dimethyl-homopiperonylamine (Archaic, Chem Abs.)

N-methyl-1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-2-propanamine (occasionally)

2-methylamino-1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-propane (uncommon)

N-methyl-beta-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-isopropylamine (uncommon)

N,alpha-dimethyl-beta-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-ethylamine (uncommon)

Considering MDMA the prototype, then MDA tends to be more psychedelic with more of a tendency to induce visual hallucinations. MDA is also more 'speedy' with more jaw-clenching and other side-effects. MDA also takes about 1.5 times as long to hit and to come down off of as MDMA. MDE has a similar chronology to MDMA (perhaps shorter), but is somewhat more stoning than MDMA, but has equal or less side-effects as MDMA.

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....