Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Pacha Debut of VICTOR CALDERONE : Remix Hotel NYC Official Event - May 19th

Pacha New York is proud to welcome Victor Calderone and his scene defying party EVOLVE on Saturday, May 19th. This event will celebrate the launch of the new VictorCalderone.com version 2.0 website and is also an official event for the Remix Hotel NYC sponsored by Beatport.com. The first 500 people will receive free Beatport.com download cards.

“I’m very excited to bring EVOLVE to Pacha New York and hope to continue to grow the party both in New York and abroad,” said Victor Calderone on the upcoming date. The Pacha team has been working hard towards this night with equal enthusiasm and Pacha New York Director Rob Fernandez says, “We’ve been looking forward to hosting Victor for a long time and look forward to helping him develop Evolve into a dominant international nightlife brand.”

The superstar DJ and producer has been attaining new levels of stardom, and gaining legions of new fans, with his massively successful Evolve parties. They have taken on the quality of a NYC institution with legions of revelers dedicated to dancing to his original sonic blend of futuristic, techy beats during his marathon sets. Come find out what Victor fans already know: there is no other party, no other vibe, and no other sound quite like Evolve.

Calderone has magically distilled the essence of his monster events into 13 tracks on his career-defining album “Evolve” out now on Ultra Records. The album contains exclusive remixes and edits of the most popular songs in Victor’s record bag.

Calderone is already widely famous in the dance music community for his remix work, having worked with artists such as Madonna, Sting, Destiny’s Child, Cher, Beyonce and GoldFrapp. His own productions have been successful as well, with such tracks as Resonate, Deep Dark Jungle, Give It Up, and Beat Me Harder all spending time at the top of Billboard’s Dance Charts.

www.victorcalderone.com

www.myspace.com/victorcalderone

flyer_051907.jpg

Saturday, May 19th

The Pacha Debut of

VICTOR CALDERONE

EVOLVE

Celebrating the launch of the new

victorcalderone.com version 2.0

Remix Hotel NYC Official Event

Badgeholders receive complimentary admission before 12am

www.remixhotel.com/newyork - Register here!

PACHA

618 West 46th St

New York, NY 10036

Info & Table reservations: 212.209.7500

Doors open at 10PM, 21+ with Valid I.D.

www.pachanyc.com

last time I went the guy started smelling my cigarette pack and said it smelled weird. i just bought the pack about an hour before and maybe 2 or 3 stogs were gone and I dont smoke weed. this went on for about 3 minutes while he dumped them out and started ripping the pack apart searching for some mysterious smell. he then continued to frisk me pretty hard core even though i told him i had nothing on me and finally let me go through

good thing he didn't check my shoes. i thought i was done for :roll:

oh then later on in the night chillin upstairs over looking the dance floor, just me and my boy hanging out bullshitting not doing anything...big bouncer comes over to us for no reason at all and just asks us to start emptying out all of our pockets and searched us again. said "sorry you guys looked shady"....every where you walk you get a flash light in your face...be careful!

yes donaldm, why dont you ask victors wife and children how much drugs he does.

:blown:

...well I don't need to ask them as Victor himself went on the mic last month at the end of the night announcing: "Sorry guys about the music but I guess the pills I took tonite were way too strong....."

what a bunch of nerd haters, still at it. never ever had any preoblem with searches, ever. bunch of kids who DONT EVEN GO OUT/GO TO PACHA are making stupid comments as usual. Stay at Sullivan Room.

ill be there, to hear victor work that system.

...well I don't need to ask them as Victor himself went on the mic last month at the end of the night announcing: "Sorry guys about the music but I guess the pills I took tonite were way too strong....."

that was a joke and it was more than a month ago so keep up!