Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whos with me tomorrow?????

This is a repost for the bbs crew ;)

ON FRIDAY MAY 11th BREAKBEAT SCIENCE & TELLURIC RECORDINGS BRING SEXY CHILL DRUM & BASS BACK TO NY..

The Secret Night of Science

FLAVORPILL calls it “The Best D&B Night in NYCâ€

THE DEEPEST, MOST SOULFUL D+B NIGHT EVER IN NEW YORK on the BADDEST SOUND SYSTEM IN THE CITY

that’s it, no more excuses... THIS IS WHAT YOU’VE WANTED !

8.30 – Doors open

9.00 - THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK

see the movie on a huge screen with sick surround sound

11.00 – DJs do their thing.

MATHAMATICS

DB

PLACE 42

ESHIN

DJ STRIFE

6.00am – Doors close.

Just for the night, the bar will be serving Secret Ale.

$5 before 10.00

$10 till 1.00,

$15 after 1.00

LOVE

179 MacDougal Street at 8th Street www.musicislove.net

Please try to understand that this is not just another club night. The people behind LOVE have put their hearts and souls into building a venue dedicated to Music, Art, and most importantly Respect- it is very important to us that you (our scene) recognize and appreciate this fact by responding in kind, and treating each other and the venue with the respect both deserve. When you see and hear the sound system that has been painstakingly built at LOVE, it will leave you breathless, and you will understand. We feel honored to have been asked to create an event to showcase the deepest side of a genre that is mostly ignored and undiscovered in NYC. Also we’ve thought long and hard about this and we’ve decided to have a no- MC policy. Please understand, we’re not trying to offend mcs, many of who are our friends, we’re trying to let people really hear the subtleties of this beautiful music, Come and enjoy. Yours, The Secret Science Crew

i went to 2 of these, that place was just made to be taken in by any style of music. everything sounds awesome in there. i had fun too. loved hearing dnb in that system. but i'm not going to this, i went to love last week and sprained my ankle