Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ac This Weekend!!

Casbah is def gonna be bangin this weekend with guest DJ Klutch in the mix...

and I know AM is gonna be at Mur.Mur saturday, which I'm sure someone will eventually point out...but for my money DJ Klutch is pretty damm talented!

Plus...Casbah's residents hold it down pretty good...haha

Casbah_webpagefinal1-675x335.jpg

casbah will be open until 6am, as they always are on a saturday night.

so is the full nude strip club i'll be at, but hopefully i'll be done hosting this bachelor party and leave them with the girlies to come have a drink at the cas.

how busy does murmur get on monday? are there lines like on a saturday? whats a good time to go

desifromjc,

i'd hit casbah for memorial day weekend saturday, definitely. that's where i'll be. guest #1 video dj roonie g along with residents paulie day and moe green, as well as the new resident dj outside on the deck jordan williams for saturday as well as sunday, but no guest dj inside on sunday.

drmoxx,

i haven't been to the monday night mur.mur in awhile, so i'm not sure what it looks like, but i know it doesn't start getting busy until around midnight.

Ac Was Sikkk...i Ended Goin To Mur Mur And While I Was Waiting On The Line To Get In James Gandolfini (sopranos)walks Out Of The Club And Everyone On The Line Starts To Give Him An Obation Like A Rock Star...holllaa...the Mix Of Music Was Great..rock Hip Hop House, Not Easy To Do But It Was Goood..ill Def Be There Again..