Clubplanet Nightlife Community

scramble360

Guest chinagirl

Guest chinagirl

sorry i did not see you post in the photo gallary. i sent you a pm but i don't know if that worked. anyway i dont know a girl by that name, sorry. where are you in brooklyn i have family there. i am originally from queens.

hi sorry I was stuffing my face!

i live in bensonhurst, but grew up in mill basin.

How do you get/recieve these personal message jammies??

Originally posted by chinagirl:

sorry i did not see you post in the photo gallary. i sent you a pm but i don't know if that worked. anyway i dont know a girl by that name, sorry. where are you in brooklyn i have family there. i am originally from queens.

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

Guest chinagirl

where you have the option to edit, search, profile ect there is a icon for pm just click on it and follow the instructions. that was the first time i used it. my grandmother still lives in canarsie and my aunt lives in mill basin.

where in mill basin do you know???

where you have the option to edit, search, profile ect there is a icon for pm just click on it and follow the instructions. that was the first time i used it. my grandmother still lives in canarsie and my aunt lives in mill basin.

------------------

Guest chinagirl

hey rims99, my grandmother live in canarsie, and right now i cant remember the block she lives on. scramble im really not sure of you question but i think you mean what landmarks do i know around there. if thats it i used to shop in kings plaza all the time, my aunt lives 5 minutes from there. I had a party at the place on ralph avenue, cant remember the name. i think i am having a brain cramp today.

thats funny, i grew up on avenue O and ralph ave... Sorry i type as if i was speaking. Its a very bad habit.

were do you live now??

hey rims99, my grandmother live in canarsie, and right now i cant remember the block she lives on. scramble im really not sure of you question but i think you mean what landmarks do i know around there. if thats it i used to shop in kings plaza all the time, my aunt lives 5 minutes from there. I had a party at the place on ralph avenue, cant remember the name. i think i am having a brain cramp today.

------------------

And you speak like a moron...so that explains it!!! BIATCH!

SMOKEE

Originally posted by scramble360:

thats funny, i grew up on avenue O and ralph ave... Sorry i type as if i was speaking. Its a very bad habit.

were do you live now??

[This message has been edited by smokee (edited 08-16-2000).]

Guest chinagirl

i live on long island, originally from ozone park queens, not far from howard beach. moved to the island 8 years ago, i live in massapequa park now, aint that special. Did you hear about the stable that burnt down in brooklyn, about 21 horses died. thats my aunts stable. it was sad. how old are u

----------------------------------

"sshhh, close the door, don't let anyone else in, its just us". DT

listen fucko i had abouts all i canss stands and iss cants stands no more!!!

wheres my spinach??

bro your just a plain duckbill platypus!

Originally posted by smokee:

And you speak like a moron...so that explains it!!! BIATCH!

SMOKEE

[This message has been edited by smokee (edited 08-16-2000).]

------------------

Yes i did hear about a stable burning down that was a few months ago right?

I am 25 and yourself? i know, I know i look 16, its all good though..

i live on long island, originally from ozone park queens, not far from howard beach. moved to the island 8 years ago, i live in massapequa park now, aint that special. Did you hear about the stable that burnt down in brooklyn, about 21 horses died. thats my aunts stable. it was sad. how old are u

------------------

Guest chinagirl

yeah it was a couple of months ago. I am 23 and people say i look like i am 16, from the picture you did not look 16 maybe 21.

you baack at it father time? you didn't learn your lesson last time huh? you want round 2 punk???

You want to go 12 rounds with the tower of power???

bring it on pally!!!

what up ralllllllllz???

oh ya fuck you!

Originally posted by rally2000:

scramble and smokee both suck ass ... STFU!

Rally ... with love of course smile.gif

------------------