Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Current Smokin Hot Releases At Fiberlineaudio

logo_fl1.gif

hd_newreleases.jpg

Fiberlineaudio.com Is back Smokin Hot and 200% Better!!

alientome_cover.gif

Aron Slater - Alien To Me - D Falt Remix

Sony acid planet contest winner D Falt hits the mark on his remix of Aaron Slater's Fiberline anthem. D Falt adds noise and rock sounds to Aaron's original vocal styles and creates a totally new sound... make sure to Play it loud!

SOULREBELZ_ACTONE_COVER.jpg

Soul Rebelz - Act One Presently EP

The debut EP from one of our favorite trip hop and smooth acid jazz duo's. Three spine chilling masterpieces for your mind, body and soul... and remember this is just act one!

tomwatts_littlerobot_cover.jpg

Tom Watts - Little Robot Army - Jason Tregebov Remix

Fans of the bleep and the bump will get an earful on Jason Tregebov's smoking hot remix of Tom Watt's Little Robot Army. This funky little mix incoperates raw techy vibes and a big progressive breakdown. The sound of now!

Tom Watts - Little Robot Army - Jacob Seville Remix

Jacob Seville hits the jackpot on his sophmore Fiberlineaudio remix! Jacob creates the perfect summer time vibe perfect for those pool side parties and sweaty latenights!

ogigee_cash_madnessoverme_cover.jpg

Ogi Gee Cash & Synchronized - Madness Over Me - C.O.U. Muziks Trojan Horse Mix

C.O.U. Muzik dish out a dark and dirty remix of Ogi Gee and Synchronized progressive stomper - Madness Over Me. A thumping kick drum, progged out synths and creative vocal stabs set the vibe of this Fiberlineaudio masterpiece.

Ogi Gee Cash & Synchronized - Madness Over Me - DJ Tim & Andi vasilos Remix

DJ Tim and Andy Vasilos get deep and dirty on their remix of one of our favorite releases of 06! Tim and Andy rock it out in serious '07 style focusing on the 80's sounds and styles of the original vocal! Top Tune!

Get the latest new releases direct to your email from Fiberlineaudio - Join Our Mailing List Today!

Cheers!

Fiberlineaudio.com