Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl Roll Call

I have gone to vinyl myself a lot...but i know a lot of people there, ive been a regular there since the begining and know a lot of people from the tunnel days and before that also...but i love to go by myself sometimes and at vinyl everyone is friendly so you'll always meet someone, anyway...im sure there is gonna be a meetup this week...

good life good life good life...

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by divalicious:

i'm a girl... i know in this day and age we are supposed to be equal and all, but boys are still bigger and stronger than girls. and being the born and bred new yorker that i am, i always feel the need to have someone in the club to arrive and leave with, u know, someone to look out for me in case some pervert tries to drug me and steal me! especially when i'm happ-e. u know how nice we all get, and unfortunately we also let our guards down. maybe it's a silly way to be...i don't know.

Hey divalicious (1 V)

I feel you, I'm a girl, and normally I wouldn't dream of going to a club alone (especially since I would have to take a train)and I do not know how to get there.

Now I'm not saying "in this case it's different", I'm just not bold THAT way.

But I'm thinking about it, I wouldn't mind meeting up with people here.

Cara

------------------

Din Da Da

to divalicious and cazz.

Vinyl is definitely worth coming out this Friday. Hey maybe the two of you can meet up before hand. But I do understand what you are saying. You know whats weird though, when I was in Cancun a couple of months ago, I didn't think twice about going to a club on my own if my friends didn't want to go. But here is big 'ole NY its different. I like to go out and meet new people all the time. All I am saying is I hope you two come out to have a good time.

PS - Vinyl is the ANSWER!!! smile.gif

------------------

Tutto e possibile!

Guest crystalmethodny

If there is one place you can go with no drama, no worries, and 'be yourself'...

Its Vinyl smile.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

yea yea that's what I'm talkin about...me thinks that friday nite is going to be the bomb !!! Divalicious don't worry bout the perv's they don't get past the door...all the peeps at Vinyl are mad kewl. U want pervs go to Webster Hall I hear that place is crawling with them.

Either way, hope 2 c u at Vinyl smile.gif

------------------

Why ?

cause "Vinyl is the Answer"

Diva, Kathy, actually anyone goin' to Vinyl,

If you want someone go with, meet up at my apt. A few freinds and I will be partying there before anyway. Then we could go as one big smile.gif group.

I live on the upper east side. Anyone who wants to hang before Vinyl, email me biggrin.gif

crossymaster@netscape.net

------------------

BAC

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

Originally posted by cazz926:

Hey divalicious (1 V)

I feel you, I'm a girl, and normally I wouldn't dream of going to a club alone (especially since I would have to take a train)and I do not know how to get there.

Now I'm not saying "in this case it's different", I'm just not bold THAT way.

But I'm thinking about it, I wouldn't mind meeting up with people here.

Cara

hey cazz, i'm definitely going to vinyl, so if you want to meet up with me, let me know!

------------------

icon9.giflove.gificon7.gif