Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl Roll Call

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doing good, Finally got my ass out to Vinyl last Fri, and I haven't stopped talking about how awesome it was!!!!

How r things with you?

The CD is LTJ Bukem - Journey 4 (Black and Yellow cover) 2cd set. Let me know when you get it.

Peace

- Peter

------------------

------------------------

Do you want me to make it darker? - DT

I'm def. goin' this friday! I just got back to NYC and I haven't gone to see DT in so long.

Cazz, you've got mail.

You too Steve.

------------------

BAC

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

[This message has been edited by crossymaster (edited 08-15-2000).]

You can count me in,

I might have to work crazy hours this weekend, so I may take a work break, go to Vinyl Dance a few hours and go back to work. Best thing is there's a shower here!!

Woo Hoo!

See ya Fri.

- Peter

------------------

------------------------

Do you want me to make it darker? - DT

Guest crystalmethodny

Peter!

I lost your f*in card! Email me bro

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

And Beth - Come on along smile.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Originally posted by schwingep:

Mac,

Wasn't he going to start the night off by playing the CD, then at 2 he was gonna spin live?

I thought thats what he said...not sure

- Pete

I think that he is going to start the first CD at 2 and then play the next on after that...I guess that means that some other DJ will open for him and he will play spin after the preview.

I presonally can't wait...GU-Athens was sick, this one should be even better.

------------------

I know u don't smoke weed...I know this...but it's Friday, u ain't got no job, and u ain't got shit to do.

A quick word of advise : Don't post that u want some Rolls on this board. History has shown us that u will get flamed very quickly.

Hope u can score your rolls... smile.gif

PLUR

------------------

Let me take you on a trip. Just a simple journey, a journey full of sounds and beats. One that will lead you down...way down in the underground. Now let me see you work.

Hahaha, great to see all the awesome feedback on this upcoming week...I will definitely be there with trancenergy this friday again, like we've been for the past three weeks...seriously though...a fat chinese guy with a tall indian guy, we can't be that hard to miss...the rest of our crew keeps bailing on us, but who9 the fuck cares right? they don't know what they're missing....hey trance...we gonna be chilling in the same corner that we always do? if so...peoples, drop by to say hi...we tend to sit at the small abandoned bar right next to the two fans, one floor fan, and one attached to the ceiling...there's prolly just gonna be two of us so come say hi! like i said in another post, drop the attitude, bring the peace, and lets dance the night away peoples.....

PS, trance you took my F#@^%'in signature! haha

Yeah he starts CD1 at 2am then CD2 following that...probably run 4:30ish...I'll def be there...Adam I know some people from the board, personal friends though...Ummmm...Blah...Will def post a review...I dunno anything else, List anyone? blah...Don't miss friday night...

Mac

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Originally posted by lavkrap:

hey trance,

i love your signature. hehe "and you know this, maaaan!!" biggrin.gif

i might be going on fri, but i have nobody to go with *sob*

-kathy

I have the same problem!! my clubbing buddy has to do something lame on friday.

woe is me crying.gif

------------------

icon9.giflove.gificon7.gif

Why do you need people to go with? Honestly..and I am being honest here, Vinyl is probably the only club that I would go alone to, simply knowing that I have already met a lot of cool people there that I hope to see again, and also because you can meet so many new people...psha...come find trance and i in Vinyl...then voila...you're not alone anymore..i figure that there are so many clubnyc folk gonna be there that you're bound to find someone you'll click with and have a good time with everyone...

I'm showing up by myself too Friday. Nothing wrong with that.

I'll be wearing long blue shorts, and a blue buttoned shirtwith Spider-Man...hehe biggrin.gif

Wanna bet my spider-sense will be tingling..haha wink.gif

One question though....have any of ya been in the VIP section of Vinyl?

I've been in there once last year. Some really stuck up kid was at door and wouldn't let me back in but a girl that came with me was allowed in.

The kid gave me shit and I refused to go back in that area again.

------------------

"Dance to the beat, jump from my feet."

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Originally posted by human101:

Why do you need people to go with? Honestly..and I am being honest here, Vinyl is probably the only club that I would go alone to, simply knowing that I have already met a lot of cool people there that I hope to see again, and also because you can meet so many new people...psha...come find trance and i in Vinyl...then voila...you're not alone anymore..i figure that there are so many clubnyc folk gonna be there that you're bound to find someone you'll click with and have a good time with everyone...

i'm a girl... i know in this day and age we are supposed to be equal and all, but boys are still bigger and stronger than girls. and being the born and bred new yorker that i am, i always feel the need to have someone in the club to arrive and leave with, u know, someone to look out for me in case some pervert tries to drug me and steal me! especially when i'm happ-e. u know how nice we all get, and unfortunately we also let our guards down. maybe it's a silly way to be...i don't know.

------------------

icon9.giflove.gificon7.gif

Diva-

I know what you mean and I totally get it...though like you said...coming out seems to pose more of a problem than going in...i think the hardest thing about giong in alone will be that momentary hesitation before you talk to the first person...when the pill hasn't hit yet...you're still a bit anxious and dont' want to appear the fool...but hell...we all love you! haha...come out anyways...trance and i will be there...and a bunch of others it appears...

as for the VIP room...I have no idea about it...didn't even know where the door was until next week...i like sitting outside and listening to the music, watch people dance, and get approached for cigarattes smile.gif it's more fun that way...