Clubplanet Nightlife Community

still scrambling for a roommate!!!!!

weyes

holy crap, it's down to the wire and prospects aren't looking good. only one girl has come over to look at my place, and she hasn't called back. i don't want to live with a guy, and most of the responses i got from craigslist were from men. i have one girl coming over tonight, but only 2 peeps is not so hot... my place is also really small, though that never bothered me; i love my place.

i can't afford to live alone, i can't afford to move, and renting a room isn't an option for me 'cause i have a lot of furniture i don't want to get rid of. i have my ad on craigslist, i'm on roommates.com, i put up flyers at the college where i work, and i don't know what else to do. what's weird about the roommates.com thing is that i wrote to about 20 people and only one wrote back. i have no idea what that's about :confused: .

does anyone have any suggestions or know a cool girl who would like to rent a room in the city of orange?

yay! i found one :spin2: !!!

just as i was starting to freak out, i found someone last night, and she has the same first name. i've never even had a friend with my name; it'll be weird. but she seems nice, easygoing, and sane :aright: . i'm stoked. i hope this'll be a long time of stress-free living: no severe alcoholism and no boy-girl disrespect, this time. i have nothing but high hopes :bounce: !