Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FAKE IDS???

What up ya'll,

This is my first time posting, and I was wondering if any one of you lovely peeps could hook me up with some advice. I'm a 19 year old wanna-be club girl, but I can't get into most of the 21 and up places in the city. Does anyone know of a place to get a good, effective fake ID? Thanks!!

------------------

"Give it up, turn it loose"

hey..i'm where you are...there is this record store in the village and in the back they make ids....i've had them work, and not work....they place is called bleeker bob's and i think it's on bleeker(thus the name) but i don't really remeber given that i'm more of an east village guy...

if your send me your e-mail i can send you more info tomrrow..or just post it here tomrrow.....but like i said, they work about 70% at clubs....

------------------

"Don't go crazy, don't get depressed, don't go after stupid, unattractive women, don't fight the feelin', don't let anyone tell you that disco house is terrible." --Trevor Zier

also off of bleeker...there r a bunch of peircing places...i got my belly done there like a month ago...i asked to go to the bathroom and you need to walk through a room where they make the Id's ...a girl got hers done...it was really believable...if you want i can tell yo how to get there from the 1/9 train christopher stop...let me know!!<333

that might be the same place i got mine...they did pircing there....it just depends on the bouncer.....twilo wouldn't let me in and i had to pull my real id out and pretend like i was joking...but exit let me in.

------------------

"Don't go crazy, don't get depressed, don't go after stupid, unattractive women, don't fight the feelin', don't let anyone tell you that disco house is terrible." --Trevor Zier

I think it's so that they can sell more booze, and it also attracts more underage people cuz of the subconscious thrill you get when you use fake id and knowing you can get away with it....

Originally posted by tranza:

Whats the point of having 21 and over nights, when everyone inside the place is under age??