Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Setup Now a $600 STEAL!!

robbierob

I had posted this earlier, and unfortunately need to pay my rent, so I am willing to part with this MINT condition equipment since I have ripped all my vinyl to my laptop..Was originally selling for $800 which was a good deal, but since people who said they wanted them haven't come through with the $$, I am now basically GIVING them away for $600 which is a STEAL to anyone that is SERIOUISLY interested and has the money..Here's what you'll get

2 Stanton str8-100 Digital Turntables with brand new ortofons (MINT CONDTION, GREAT TORQUE)

1 Numark Axis 8 Cd Deck (Works fine and I have another one as well that needs to be cleaned but will throw in for free)

1 Gemini Coffin

1 Stand

Paid well over $1000 for all of this, so $600 is a more than a great deal. You could even buy them and sell them more for if you had time..But I need the $$ so anyone interested let me know at TDTampabay@aol.com

Actually the vinyl was the one thing I sold last week...Thanks though, I really do appreciate the offer...

I did try Craigslist, but got too many phony replies and scams..Maybe I'll try again though

Just out of curiosity, what did I miss out on? :D