Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New York vs. Miami

nolimit,

NO F**ING WAY! They closed the mix down??? That sucks. As for the crack heads - Space had a lot more of those when I was there. They bus them down there! I went there after JP at Warsow to here more JP. That was a great show. Old school JP - harder than life with vocals. Lost myslef in the music.

Moment of silence for the MIX.

Well - there always Solid Gold if you need the after party.

------------------

mozgi_*_**_**_

Dance f*ck dance

Guest genevieve

Mozgi,

I'm weather I should go see JP in two weeks @ Goddess in SoBe. Are you telling me my one hour drive from Palm Beach will be worth it? I've never seen him before. Plus, the two days following that are Danny T & Slacker. I only want to go if it's really worth it so I can plan to distribute my energies evenly.......

genevieve,

He is great when he is ON! When he is not ON... Well you know everybody sucks from time to time. He is a great DJ when he stick to his style. Hard-Harder-Hardest...

I was at SF a couple weeks back and it was not very good, but a couple month ago it was like the old days - he blew the roof off the building. You never know. But if you never seen him - do go.

------------------

mozgi_*_**_**_

Dance f*ck dance