Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WAKE UP EVERYBODY....

come on, someone entertain me damnit!! is it me or is this board a tad on the dead side today...what does everyone have planned for the weekend? speak up!.. i have absolutely no plans so i must live vicariously through you people..on a side note, why the fuck is it always so nice out on wednesday and thursday but come friday rain rain and more rain???? oh well, everyone play safe this wknd

luv and chocolate

deedz

oh man, i am sooooooo w/ u on that side note..ugh. But they said that it's gonna be nice tomorrow. So if its nice I'm going to Neptuns during the day, then I'm going to Bridgeview and then it's Sound Factory. Sunday...the beach. smile.gif

I THINK Im going to Limelight tomorrow with the girlies. Im plannng on making tonight a chill night though since the parents are going away. But who knows if that will happen.

The rainy weather, who the hell knows why this crap happens. Its just our luck ya know....

DRINK AND BE HAPPY.

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

Guest crystalmethodny

I think most of the board is 'put out' from partying last night.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

my plans for the weekend??? hmmmmm...

WARNING: don't laugh too hard, you don't want to end up in the hospital.

OK, here goes....

i might be going to Culture Club tonight because my cousin wants to go. frown.gif

i know i will be going to a male strip club on LI (which actually isn't that bad, hehe), then after that to Bridgeview. this night was planned out by a friend who is getting married soon, in other words, a bachlorette (sp?) party. hopefully, i will be completely wasted before i get to bridgeview.

oh, one finally thing, if you can handle it. i went to bridgeview LAST saturday, because my friend wanted to 'practice' her bachlorette party.

pissed.gif so, that's what i'm doing.

maybe i can take one of those stripper boys as parting gift wink.gif

kathy

------------------

things to see, people to do... hehe