Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Somebody call the board of health, S.F. bathrooms.

I havent posted in awhile..but i needed to express on how disgusting the bathrooms are at the sound factory. Blood, dirt...and other "SHIT" all over the place. I know it is just a club but cmon now, have one of those guys that are sweeping clean the damm bathrooms. Ive been in the Hamptons most of the summer...i guess i just forgot how S F has gotten so trashy. But J P is my favorite and i still love the s f vibe, to bad it has just gotten so nasty.

See ya at the Tunnel Sat.

XOXOX Susie

Guest crystalmethodny

It needs to be hosed down with chlorine or something.

Gross.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

I like LIMELIGHT's bathrooms. You can go potty and see the people standing on the other side...but they cant see you...hehe.

And they are nice and clean. But I agree...S.F.'s bathrooms are rather icky. They need to do something about that.

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

As far as the bathrooms go...i do not think the downstairs at SF is that bad...not great but not THAT bad...but upstairs...well..i find it kinda scary that i see needles on the floors and power on the top of the mini/wall garbage( ike inside the stalls)!! First off i mean ...i do not snort anything...but why would anyone do that off of a dirty surface?...also, maybe i am naive but seeing needles bugs me out big time!! <333

well ok, toilets are nasty, but when you gotta go, you gotta go. but how about not being able to wash your hands afterwards?! ewww, the tunnel just turns on that ONE faucet, that just DRIPS water.

the thought of it makes me cringe right now, but when i am in there, it's the last thing on my mind. huh, go figure. rolleyes.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*